Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ...
    hmm i wonder if DKP will make a comeback...
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu cannot in any way claim this ass fact right now. Basically what your post is doing is saying "I think the live game is bad and classic is fun Therefore classic will have more players and anyone who disagrees with me is crazy". I think your fanboyism of classic is heavily seeping into your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nostalgia is a powerful thing. Once that wears off and people remember how it actually was, that will cause many players to quit. Everything right now is completely inflated by nostalgia. Wait until after at least 6 months post release. Then see where everything is at.
    You're right, it is a powerful thing but I think people complain about content these days more than ever and with the Classic realms being capped on what content it's getting, players will quickly run out of it. Next thing I suspect players will ask for will be progression based servers. Expansions unlock every x amount of weeks or months and eventually catching up to current.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Retail is already dead, when people found out they didnt like classic. they wont come back to retail, they'll just quit wow altogether.
    Basically, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Retail is already dead, when people found out they didnt like classic. they wont come back to retail, they'll just quit wow altogether.
    My thoughts exactly. Retail is constantly bleeding subs and classic will just be the nail on the coffin. Now I don't know how long classic will survive.