Poll: Do you believe a person can be psychic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Isn’t there a prize to anyone that can prove they are. None have won..

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I don't think you know what science is.
    Condescension doesn't equate to understanding.
    *looks above*
    Atheist? Anyone remember the "standing on shoulders of giants?" Most of those "giants" weren't atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You must not believe in evolution then. Supposedly we got from a random soup of chemicals to bipedal beings capable of discussions on internet forums. You say our brains do not emit or receive radio waves. Well, if you believe in evolution, we didn't start out even having brains at all. As far as radio waves, that's not the only means of long-distance communication. The more we learn about quantum physics, the more interesting things scientists discover about how our consciousness works. The scientists trying to understand and explain the nature of conscious thought can't explain it just by the electrical signals between neurons. They've found there may be much more complex quantum interactions between our neurons and..."something" they don't yet understand.

The fact that you missed the entire point of the iPhone comment just shows how simple-minded you are. You used the word "magic" which also shows how naive you are. What we can do with technology now would be considered magic by people from even a few hundred years ago. There is nothing special about our bodies compared to the physical matter in our technology. The things we can do with inorganic matter can also be done with organic matter.

The point is that telepathy is possible, even if we don't understand it or currently have the capability for it.
    You don't get to call me simple minded when you can't understand the most basic logic. You may have called technology magic if you lived back then but i most certainly wouldn't. I don't deny possibilities, i tell you to prove them and you can't. If you can't in fact, you are the one telling me to believe magic, cause that is what we call something you claim but can't explain. You are the one that only has beliefs.
    Through mutation what we get are different physical attributes in our bodies. Do you have an example of any human at all that has showed psychic abilities? I don't deny that there can exist, but i am not gonna believe it until it can be proven. That is how you determine reality.
    With your naive logic everything and anything can be real therefore we should believe it. It is beyond daft. Great notion of reality you got there.

Evolution does not require belief. It's been proven.

Oh and let me make this clear. Telepathy may not be impossible but it's NOT REAL (until you can prove they are). If you think it's real you have to prove it. Even your "possible" is bs. If you think it's possible you have to say how. Cause it presumes a chance. If it's a chance it's statistics and it means you have to have a case where it can in fact be possible. But, you got none. So all you can say is that it may not be impossible. But you don't know. It is most definitely not "possible" until you can prove it can be.

Just cause we gained knowledge we didn't have in the past doesn't mean everything we can think up and not prove will now become possible. It's just not outright impossible cause we can't deny what we don't know cause there is nothing to disprove. Science works on reality and can only prove things that actually exist. It can't test the imaginary cause it's not possible to do so.

Watch the video the other guy posted on open-mindness. You need it. Cure yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Condescension doesn't equate to understanding.
    *looks above*
    Atheist? Anyone remember the "standing on shoulders of giants?" Most of those "giants" weren't atheists.
    Now he breaks into ramblings about Giants. Deary me... you are too far gone i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    How do you know they haven't won? The "prize" is being locked away in a government facility to be experimented on for the rest of their lives.
    Is this the answer to every crazy theory? All is a crazy government conspiracy every government in the world is hiding really well. We are all just hiding the truth and are here to lie to you, cause we don't have better things to do right? If there were people who could in fact practice telepathy or telekinesis, there would be hundreds of guys like you throwing themselves at their feet and saying they are signs of god or something. Actually, even said people if telepathic would be able to tell everyone in the world they are locked up and being experimented on.
    Honestly, can you not tell the difference between TV shows and reality?
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-05-22 at 10:53 PM.

Call me nao for your free tarot reading!

Now he breaks into ramblings about Giants. Deary me... you are too far gone i guess.
    You claim science but know nothing about the very scientists that do such it seems..
    You seem to be even further gone. It's no wonder that over 95% of the world wouldn't likely listen at all to what you claim.

You should stop spitting at the majority if you want them to listen.
    But then again, you and your....ilk, likely wouldn't want them to anyway.

13.59% of people in this poll are retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Do you believe a person can be psychic? No! Not even a little

Why or why not?

Because it’s a trick. It’s possible to predict the future based on a series of likely scenarios and probabilities, but that is in no way known. It could be a wild guess or an educated guess but that’s as close as humans get.
    But that's not what they're doing. They just say vague shit, fish for small details from body language and questions, and then more vague shit.

I always found the mothers weird psychic-esque connection to their baby to be pretty interesting.

I can also tell when my dog needs a drink / water bowl changing. No idea what body language I'm picking up but I can tell every time.

No, but watching people fail to be is sure good entertainment.

My phenomenal cosmic powers, thwarted by a handful of styrofoam pellets!

You claim science but know nothing about the very scientists that do such it seems..
    You seem to be even further gone. It's no wonder that over 95% of the world wouldn't likely listen at all to what you claim.

You should stop spitting at the majority if you want them to listen.
    But then again, you and your....ilk, likely wouldn't want them to anyway.
    You are outright making stuff up.

There is nothing else to talk about. If you wish to bury your head in the sand and pretend to live in a fantasy world, that's your deal. You are no majority though. The poll here is further proof of it. But, i wouldn't even be surprised if you didn't know what a majority is... 13% ain't it. And even if it was, reality is not up for a vote. Wether a majority believes in something or not is irrelevant. Evidence is what creates facts.
    If you have no evidence, you don't walk the walk of truth.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-05-23 at 02:37 AM.

You are no majority though.
    I refer to your obvious disdain in religious/spiritual beliefs...of which you are the extreme minority in the world.
    But then I would be surprised if you knew what that meant.
    Need to start thinking outside your walled little world if you want to have a dialogue.
    There is nothing else to talk about.
    Yeah...very well.

I refer to your obvious disdain in religious/spiritual beliefs...of which you are the extreme minority in the world.
    But then I would be surprised if you knew what that meant.
    Need to start thinking outside your walled little world if you want to have a dialogue. Yeah...very well.
    I would ask you wich one, but i believe this forum bans religious discussion. You go and choose wich one (psst, i know it's the one whose culture you were born with. I am psychic that way!). Haha...

I'll let you into a little secret. Atheism is growing at a faster pace than any religion. Go figure out what it means.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-05-23 at 02:41 AM.

*shrugs*
    You're not American and that's all I need to know.

*shrugs*
    You're not American and that's all I need to know.
    Hahaha! Yeah, it means i'm educated.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    No, but watching people fail to be is sure good entertainment.

My phenomenal cosmic powers, thwarted by a handful of styrofoam pellets!
    rofl first show, 37 names and any with N or L only 9 hit, instant comeback was - WELL IGNORING THE FACTS HE GOT A FEELING lololol.

3nd video Uri proves he is not a psychic because the odds are stacked against him and psychics like to stack the odds for themselves a real psychic wouldn't care for odds because you're psychic you'd be able to do it anyway, rekt.

3rd guy thinks he understands physics then 3 experts basically say he's talking pure shit basically the fraud can't blow the pages with everyone watching and styrofoam showing him up lol.

4th guy wavy wand wanker thinks he's got a special rod because slight hand movements control the wand and thats special? what a pleb.

5th guy gets lucky but still can't see shit and he's basically like oh well i shouldn't have tried and shown im a fraud whoops LUL.

6th guy wow fill out your fucking details so they know your secrets before the event starts, religious people what a bunch of morons lol.

thanks for the video i love watching fraudsters being uncovered.

- - - Updated - - -

most of the world are morons, most of the world has no proof no facts.

stop brain washing and indoctrinating children and religion will vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    most of the world are morons, most of the world has no proof no facts.
    stop brain washing and indoctrinating children and religion will vanish.
    oh hell, you won't tell them to do anything beyond here.

oh hell, you won't tell them to do anything beyond here.
    It's ok atheism and non-believers or people with common sense as i call them are on the rise, one good point about millenials and gen Z i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    It's ok atheism and non-believers or people with common sense as i call them are on the rise, one good point about millenials and gen Z i guess.
    Yeah...atheists...not so much. (That empty claim has been prated for centuries)
    But it's ever so amusing that they desperately conflate others groups with themselves.

3+ Year Old Account
    I once watched the technical ways to make things psychic. So the kind of issues are just a tech-trick, nothing special.

Don't believe in supernatural stuff, but I do believe that there is some weird moments where people experience some extreme déjà vu. I myself just experienced one, where I was thinking of the name "Chronos"(i sometimes write my own short stories, don't judge me) and I was listening to some songs on youtube. A few minutes later, I look at the screen to see what song was on and see the words "Chronos" on the screen and it spooked the fuck out of me.