Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Angry All casters will go Gnome race.....

GG........ The most op race in wows history for casters...... Every caster will be Gnome if they want to do max dps.

• Arcane Resistance: Arcane Resistance increased.
    • Expansive Mind: Intelligence increased by 5%.
    • Engineering Specialization: Engineering skill increased by 15.
    • Escape Artist: Escape the effects of any immobilization or movement speed reduction effect.

yeah I can't wait to play my gnome mage on horde.

and then they learn intelligence won't increase spell damage....

You made an account to post this? There will always be one race that's slightly ahead of others, that is how it always has and probably always will be.

So much wrong in one little post. lmao

nah. everyone makes gnome warriors cause its hilarous

So what? If that's how it was in Vanilla that's how it must be now. NO CHANGES

Undead, fo' life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoob View Post
    GG........ The most op race in wows history for casters...... Every caster will be Gnome if they want to do max dps.

• Arcane Resistance: Arcane Resistance increased.
    • Expansive Mind: Intelligence increased by 5%.
    • Engineering Specialization: Engineering skill increased by 15.
    • Escape Artist: Escape the effects of any immobilization or movement speed reduction effect.
    I, for one, welcome our new gnomish overlords

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people favor looks over 5% intelligence. Yes gnomes are better, and many will pick them because of it. But I'd be surprised if the majority of casters wasn't human.

Is this not the debate for all classes though?

Like Protection Warriors should play troll or human, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcoatsyx View Post
    Undead, fo' life.
    Seriously yo, if you’re a caster on horde and not undead you’re doing something wrong.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

More gnomes they’re in the the world more punting that can be done.....I see this as a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    and then they learn intelligence won't increase spell damage....
    It still gives mana and spell crit though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    No. All warriors should play gnome, there is nothing to debate. Go gnome or go home.

Ewww. No thank you.

By that logic, any Horde Dps should go Troll.

Considering Trolls can be any Class except Warlock in Vanilla, you'll see a lot of Trolls then, right?

Unless you're Melee and you hope for some Axe / Fist weapon, then Orc might be better...

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Seriously yo, if you’re a caster on horde and not undead you’re doing something wrong.
    Orc is better in many cases. Bloodfury is good in PVE. Stun resist is incredible in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Orc is better in many cases. Bloodfury is good in PVE. Stun resist is incredible in PVP.
    Blood fury is useless for caster, it only increases AP and applies a 50% MS debuff on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    No. All warriors should play gnome, there is nothing to debate. Go gnome or go home.
    id rather cut my own balls than play gnome

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It still gives mana and spell crit though.
    If i remember rigth intellect doesnt give spell crit in classic, or the amount is so low that is totally neglectable

Intellect only gives maximum mana and increase mana reg via Spirit, something almost worthless to a race with 0 healing classes available, if you want to be a caster in classic you Will pick human for increased reputation gain if you are enchanter(endless fucking furlborg rep grind) or a dwarf for PvP (bb Rogue poisons and bleeds) gnome racials are worthless for a caster, in fact the only useful racial is escape artist and is 100% melee friendly to fuck mages