Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    That's not what what i said and what's the point, a human brain works fundamentaly always the same way (how we process things, chemical). If something is wrong with how things work there we likely have some disorder of any kind. The fact that the brain works different if you are homosexual is kind of the proof that it's not normal to be it in first place.

Likely a person does not decide if he will be gay or not, but that does not matter if we talk about abnormal behaviour.
    Being different isn't the same as being wrong.

Some evolutionists think homosexuality is actually an advantage (especially since many animals and not just humans exhibit it.) Because gay people tend to be more caring and unlikely to compete for reproduction, they instead serve a role to help rear children and care for the tribe, at least twelve thousand or more years ago when were were still living in caves.
    Putin khuliyo

Wrong, it works the same on a fundamental level.
    No it doesn't. Their Brains are wired differently compared to people with Average IQ.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    No it doesn't. There Brains are wired differently compared to people with Average IQ.
    They are not, it's not even close to the difference in fundamental workings of homosexual brains.

Faster and bigger is NOT fundamental different, it's still the same processes but faster.

https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/...aster-neurons/

Wrong, it works the same on a fundamental level.
    But there is still a difference which makes them not normal. My original point that not being normal by itself isn't a bad thing.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Or, if you were reasonable, you'd ask what factors contribute to those outcomes.

Rather than just knee-jerk presuming it's just because they're gay, like you're doing here.

Why don't you apply similar outrage to groups such as, say, Christian churches, whose ministers are far more likely to be sexual abusers than the average gay person?
    You assume I don't? My morality doesn't change just because the people involved do...

I see a culture that is clinging to a people. I want the culture removed as I see it as being harmful. This culture started to rapidly grow once acceptance started to grow towards homosexuality. Therefore I see acceptance of homosexuality as spreading this culture.

My logic isn't all that obfuscated.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I can also see how the realization I could never achieve that could shatter me. I would push for treatment over mutilation.
    I too yearn for the times of the gay conversion therapy and lobotomies for everything. They don't work of course, but who cares?

They are not, it's not even close to the difference in fundamental workings of homosexual brains.
    Yes it is, It's different compared to people with Average IQ.

In the new study, the researchers found that people with higher IQs have stronger connectivity between certain brain regions. More specifically, the authors noted that clusters of network nodes in the frontal and parietal cortex, and in cortical and subcortical areas, were more strongly interconnected and more intensely active.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320152.php

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What you're telling people is not "truth", though.

It's your own personal hatred.
    My personal hatred causes increased suicide rate, drug abuse and sexual abuse among people I have likely never been in the same country as much less state?

Yes it is, It's different compared to people with Average IQ.
    "Different" in the terms of faster is not the same difference as working completely different. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I too yearn for the times of the gay conversion therapy and lobotomies for everything. They don't work of course, but who cares?
    Yet you righteously defend other methods that are not effective... why is that?

Different in the terms of faster is not the same difference as working completely different. Thanks.
    It's still different and Not Normal.

Are you also Suggesting Gay People have the Inability to have high IQ?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Don't see the reason such episode should exist, but much less a reason it should be banned. Just more honk honk for this crazy world.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

It's still different and Not Normal.

Are you also Suggesting Gay People have the Inability to have high IQ?
    No, all i said and stand by is that beeing gay is abnormal.

No, all i said and stand by is that beeing gay is abnormal.
    Then so is having an High IQ.

That's not what what i said and what's the point, a human brain works fundamentaly always the same way (how we process things, chemical). If something is wrong with how things work there we likely have some disorder of any kind. The fact that the brain works different if you are homosexual is kind of the proof that it's not normal to be it in first place.

Likely a person does not decide if he will be gay or not, but that does not matter if we talk about normal behaviour.
    I know that it is not normal but unless that is harmful to the person by itself why does it matter. Nah there is a difference between a poor and rich person brain which makes rich people not normal though... You admitted there is a difference.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-05-22 at 07:36 PM.

A high IQ is not really in the same category as a mental disorder, but go on.

Good thing Homosexuality isn't a Mental Disorder then.

What do you consider high? Mensa's cutoff is 138 and that's about 2% of the population.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Then it will be a race to see what wins. I won't tolerate a culture with such outlandish drug abuse, suicide rates, and sexual abuse figures. At some point we have to move past emotions and ask what good does it do us to tolerate this?

- - - Updated - - -

If a person telling you the truth is your enemy you will need to slaughter the world to find peace.
    You wouldn’t know truth if it was standing in front of you wearing construction orange and waving flags, holocaust denier.

Having a high iq actually does come with negatives and correlates with mental disorders, depression, drug usage, and alcoholism.