Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Something that has been around forever, was considered a charming "feature" by many players, had NO impact on the game whatsoever, yet it was deemed unnecessary by Blizzard.

Like, this is so small and yet it feels like a huge slap. Why? I don't know. I guess there is no major thing they've done to hurt the game, it's just a combination of hundreds of minor changes over years that killed WoW.
    This forum is poison to any joy in the game, comments like this that literally don’t effect the game annoys the hell out of me. wowhead is far better, far more organized and less cancer. MMO champ, Chang your name to mmotrollcamp. The mods don’t care to moderate the direct disrespect, the owner of the site is collecting a check.

It’s a bug that got fixed and doesn’t change anything and will benefit bigger races and people who see a clip or a bug in mounts on races they play.

On the opposite end people would say that if they didn’t correct this mess, then they wanted people to PAY to race change gnome then to see the mount armor isn’t working right to PAY for a race change back.

Cancer cancer cancer , call me a white knight but I feel like this site is littered poison at this point.

Edit, it’s very very clear this site collects a check from blizzard but let’s the ignorance spew in is what I was saying. They don’t defend or TArY to bring direction of discussion and holds a huge group of players. MMO champ gets lots exclusives and still throws salt in the wound. No control, no ACTUAL mediation period wasted site. Ps Mediators control the conversation and keep it on point so many threads have been spewed with hate and meh I’m part time or volunteer and don’t care mods run this site. Continue feeding to this shit.
    Last edited by velspine; 2019-05-23 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    My point is: why not five years ago, or 10 years ago, or 14 years ago. If it's such a big problem why did it take 15 years.

I'm not mad about this, I don't play Tauren or Gnomes, it just seems odd.
    Once again, did you not read the post? It literally says they’ve only developed the tech, although probably by accident, it’s only now they’ve managed to figure out a work out. That’s why they’re doing it now and not 5, 10 or 15 years ago.

I wish they also fix gnomes having to swim on shallow water while other races can have normal run speed.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Once again, did you not read the post? It literally says they’ve only developed the tech, although probably by accident, it’s only now they’ve managed to figure out a work out. That’s why they’re doing it now and not 5, 10 or 15 years ago.
    They only just developed the tech. Why did they not develop it before. Geez. Maybe it was impossible before, but it doesn't say anything about that. It only says they just now did it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a bullshít change. The best part of being a tauren or gnome is their mount sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    This is a bullshít change. The best part of being a tauren or gnome is their mount sizes.
    Size matters.

The cynical part of me (which is the largest part by far) believes this was done to reduce the number of rivers these races can ford with the multi-seat mounts, to make you choose between mount equipment rather than taking the anti-daze one by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Size matters.
    It truly does. Breaks immersion. Tauren need bigger mounts and gnomes need to remain comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Blizz spots something the players enjoy.

SPLAT!!

dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    I wish they also fix gnomes having to swim on shallow water while other races can have normal run speed.
    why?

it's normal since your size is smaller.

That is very important change asked by thousands players...

Always found it weird that gnomes rode larger mounts while beeying smaller. But they needed 15 years to fix this “bug” and we all tough it was by design?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They only just developed the tech. Why did they not develop it before. Geez. Maybe it was impossible before, but it doesn't say anything about that. It only says they just now did it.
    Once again, it was probably incidental (much like phasing was).

This is a great step into the right direction, I hope they take a good look at how male pandaren don't reach the habdles on most mounts soon.

But I feel like this could be a great news for the mount system and animations gor the next expansion!

Some people really do lack reading comprehension eh? This is what they said: "mount size changes for gnome and tauren player characters", let's take a better look at that sentence: "mount size changes for gnome and tauren player characters".

Also, if you look at the pictures, the mount is the same size before and after.. The gnome is bigger.

Last edited by Eronath; 2019-05-23 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I'm almost afraid to log into my tauren and see what fresh hell awaits us. I really liked how a moose's run cycle was slower looking on that toon, they looked grand and epic riding into battle in a bg lineup.

They better not screw over our mount-fun >.>

edit: I read the post too quickly and didn't see that it was for the PTR, I mistakenly thought this was hotfixed into live.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2019-05-23 at 07:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Eronath View Post
    Some people really do lack reading comprehension eh? This is what they said: "mount size changes for gnome and tauren player characters", let's take a better look at that sentence: "mount size changes for gnome and tauren player characters".

Also, if you look at the pictures, the mount is the same size before and after.. The gnome is bigger.
    They're not increasing the size of the gnome player when he mounts, silly! The second picture is more zoomed in. Also, what are people reading wrong? They say mount size changes, your quote says mount size changes. I see no confusion here?

Finally. Stupid thing when it came to gnomes and made them look more of a joke than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    This forum is poison to any joy in the game, comments like this that literally don’t effect the game annoys the hell out of me.
    What? You have it wrong - this is the funny site. This is where you come if you want to see creative negative comments about any change. For example - if you want to know why having more than one mount type walk on water is a bad thing, you come here. If you want to know why small weapons on female blood elves is a bad thing, you come here. And if you want to know why big weapons on female blood elves is a bad thing, you also come here.
    You also come here to see people say "no because there is a workaround", "no because it doesn't bother me", "no because nobody cares", "no because other things are more important".
    Seriously though, it seems to be a trend on forums in general. People sometimes forget what the point is and start specifically looking for things to complain and things to combat / argue against. /shrug

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eronath View Post

What. The Mount is smaller. You can tell because the background is more zoomed in and it takes up less space on the ground below it.