Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I wonder if it's because they're usually better looking.

Conservatives really are better looking, research says
    You conservatives are getting desperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Boycotting Israel is supporting terrorism by proxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know what happens when you try and forcefully blend multiple colors together? You end up with grey.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    You probably know I don't care about religion (to put it politely). I care about reproduction and children.
    Not really, I don't know anything about you. Why would you care about that? World is overpopulated as is.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    Agreed. My wife is one of the smartest and most intelligent people I know and she wants and is a stay at home mom.
    Wait, weren't you the guy who just put down anecdotal evidence? Like a page ago?

Awww look at the first 2 response. Calling them brainwashed from the get go. Good job tools.
    Ignorance and stupidity is bliss. gotta face facts, but oh....they just call facts fake news, thats why they're happy if everything you dislike is fake to you only good things can be real!
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I wonder if it's because they're usually better looking.

Conservatives really are better looking, research says
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You conservatives are getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Wait, weren't you the guy who just put down anecdotal evidence? Like a page ago?
    I was literally agreeing with someones specific example and gave my own.

Saying something like "Everyone I know that is religious is super unhappy and hates their life" is anecdotal.

So the only way to make the world a better place is to volunteer, adopt or foster care? To make the world a better place she's not allowed to have her own children and should be called a "brood mare" if she does? I feel like you are a very unhappy person and have a lot of anger built up.
    I don't but nice attempt at deflection. Please explain to me how having children and being a stay at home mom makes the world a better place.

Huh? I'm honestly curious how people think something is a "Lie they've been told to follow" and/or "indoctrination". It just amazes me that the first 2 responses were "shrieking" BRAINWASHED!?!??!
    I mean you're quoting someone who is brainwashed himself into thinking his own religion actually "changed" to accept him being gay. You know that religion that's still executing people for being gay in wealthy countries like Brunei(well soon to be executing there, but others do already).

That's also wrong. People should be left alone to chose what they want to do.
    Religious conservatives are very good at trying to tell other people how they should live their lives so maybe they need a dose of their own medicine.

Indoctrination into what? Believing in God/Jesus? Putting Faith into something greater than yourself? Believing in having a family and taking part in it?
    Indoctrination that your whole purpose in life is to be a baby making factory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

I wonder if people using ignorant and brainwashed to describe religious people mean all religious people or only certain ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Ignorance and stupidity is bliss. gotta face facts, but oh....they just call facts fake news, thats why they're happy if everything you dislike is fake to you only good things can be real!
    lol no fake news is fake news and also there's a thing called agenda setting theory that's been around for ages where the media overplays certain types of stories in order for you to believe what they want you to believe. That's why people seem to think that BLM had a point because all CNN and similar others would do is air black killings by cops when white people are killed more annually. So while you can have an outlet putting out true stories, the ignoring of other stories to push their agenda makes it fake news.

You probably know I don't care about religion (to put it politely). I care about reproduction and children.
    So any marriage where the woman or man is not able to have children is not traditional?

My wife is religious and conservative and she's happy. It's the focus on family that religious, conservative families have. A lot of women like families, the whole "mom" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I wonder if people using ignorant and brainwashed to describe religious people mean all religious people or only certain ones.
    i mean all! i'm not biased, i discriminate equally against all religions :P
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean you're quoting someone who is brainwashed himself into thinking his own religion actually "changed" to accept him being gay. You know that religion that's still executing people for being gay in wealthy countries like Brunei(well soon to be executing there, but others do already).
    Sweety if you have something to say address it to me directly rather than hide behind someone else’s skirt as you are prone to do . I never once claimed my religion changed to accept me but glad to know the only thing you’re capable of is to make assumptions about someone’s belief since you are incapable of debating rationally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

So is the just an anti-Christian thread, or all religions?

(Atheist, before you even go there)
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Indoctrination into what? Believing in God/Jesus? Putting Faith into something greater than yourself? Believing in having a family and taking part in it?
    Every single religion is stupid and indoctrination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Sure, I was pointing out the ones making the argument that they ain't happy and live in a lie,not questioning how many that are happy in such a relationship.
    I have no clue if it is or not, but there might be something to that, at least for some.

Being concerned what people of the same faith will think if they say they are unhappy, that such a statement can read as them being unhappy with their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/tRVh4Ij.jpg[/]
    oh look Elba doesn't understand how statistics works.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!