Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    that bonus pvp talent from the essence, does is need the war mode on to be available ?
    if it's working like all others pvp talents, only with war mode and out of pve instances... when who care for that if you don't like pvp and war mode ??

LoL, Stress Test...

STress test? Its classic.....

The realms are supposed to be down half the time any way

i would like to say from the beginning that i am going to continue playing bfa and i more then just try classic when it releases. I see aggression from both those who would defend and only play bfa and those who are upset about not getting into closed beta . For those bfa fans that don't understand those who want to get into classic beta and their only alternative are private servers understand this : people are upset that wow had became nothing more then a display of end game content through loot parading in chat or ah disco with links of achievements that can be bought with gold in mercenary raids and gloating with io.score . For those who are upset for not getting into beta , lets be honest you like me when i got into beta for legion or bfa are doing nothing else then play the game , you are literally eating, breathing there on azeroth and anything else but test the game. I know that things are no longer genuine scaled with the notion of rpg in world of Warcraft , it is an action game because people didn't protest or quit in time when it started to derail from the formula back in MOP or they where replaced faster then old players left. Those people today are in greater numbers then the original wow players , bfa it's their game. They where kind enough to tolerate the elitism of the veterans, they had the patience to invest money into blizzard so that classic could be once again alive. When classic will come alive people will go in separate ways , til then is either other games or private servers . For me its 8.2 and getting some small upgrade on my alts til classic lunches. I wont quit bfa and i will value classic at its full.

If after doing this for 15 years you need to stress test your login servers, you're doing it wrong.

The Essence of Strife is totally broken as it is. It does nothing for some specs and too much for others.

5 Rage/3 would for a Fury Warrior be God Tier good as it means more Rampages and makes it more likely they'll practically go from one Rampage to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by sappete View Post
    If after doing this for 15 years you need to stress test your login servers, you're doing it wrong.
    How ignorant. Are you a data engineer?

Quote Originally Posted by sappete View Post
    lol unexpected things never break in computer systems or change based on what you're running the system on I guess.

They just need to tune some of the PvP talents just like they've capped some at max hp. Less focus on feral and more focus on guardian's shit talent please.