Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    By the west, you mean the left wing in the west, right?
    In general.

  2. #122
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    China has 4 times the population of the US. How many threads do we have on the US every week lol?
    Two thirds of this forum is American, so that's different.

    And while the US's trajectory towards authoritarianism is deeply concerning, China is way ahead of them.
    Challenge accepted. Let's compare how the people feel.
    Let's compare the support for the direction the country is going. Deal?

  3. #123
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I mean China is free to do what it wants within its borders
    No, it really isn't. People are pushing this propaganda because they are preparing the population for war.
    China is beating western corporations and they want us to defend our system with blood.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Right? Like that post about Socialism and Communism being the same thing (post #61, "trying reading a book" as an insult).

    https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...-socialism.asp

    Ta da.
    Investopedia, the best source in the world :')

    I suggest you read State and Revolution from Lenin. It's the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's like Kangodo doesn't realize how easy his bullshit is to disprove. Like, even someone with no knowledge could look at that wikipedia link and realize Kangodo is spewing propaganda from China.
    Ah yes, because everything you don't like is suddenly bullshit?

    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    China is a fascist shithole.
    Nope, it's a communist country. Try again.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Challenge accepted. Let's compare how the people feel.
    Let's compare the support for the direction the country is going. Deal?
    Let's ignore the social credit system, which will literally oppress people if they don't say they love everything about the country.

    I guess you're doing your part.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Two thirds of this forum is American, so that's different.
    So basically you're demanding Americans be more insular?

    LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  6. #126
    Scarab Lord bungeebungee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dongbei, PRC
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce
    So basically you're demanding Americans be more insular?
    Obviously if size of population and economic potential are relevant -- which I haven't seen anyone try to establish (and would probably result in fewer posts from Finland) -- then we should have a hell of a lot more posts from India that aren't love and black magic spam. Come to think of it, I think I post most of the few we do see. This has very little to do with population and a great deal more to do with America having chosen China as our FOTM enemy. After all, we declared the USSR defeated, and ISIS too, so something has to keep the bucks rolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Post
    Let's ignore the social credit system, which will literally oppress people if they don't say they love everything about the country.
    Good idea, since the thing you think exists barely exists and not in the form you likely think it does. Yes, there is a government initiative (I think I've even linked it before) and yes it is horribly vague. For all that, it hasn't gone into wide scale use and unlike some early, erroneous reports it is not the same as Sesame Credit either.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

  7. #127
    Pit Lord Vorkreist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ATVI Board Room
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, I am.
    Because I studies it and came to the logical conclusion that it's better.

    You are literally spewing capitalist propaganda because you're too scared and brainwashed to try anything else.

    See, you're promoting propaganda that can easily be debunked.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You should tell that to all the people voting in their elections and referenda, they didn't know that.

    Spoken by someone who hasn't read a single page of socialist ideology.

    Wtf are you studying? Xi Ping's propaganda? You must me mentally ill at this point if chinese state propaganda seems more probable than the established and researched history the rest of the world agrees upon.
    I grew up in an ex communist country so I know first hand just how all of it works and how morbidly cancerous it is. You are as disgustingly retarded as a nazi prancing around with his fascist propaganda.
    "I just don't want to pay taxes." - Bobby Kotick

  8. #128
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    20,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Wtf are you studying? Xi Ping's propaganda? You must me mentally ill at this point if chinese state propaganda seems more probable than the established and researched history the rest of the world agrees upon.
    I grew up in an ex communist country so I know first hand just how all of it works and how morbidly cancerous it is. You are as disgustingly retarded as a nazi prancing around with his fascist propaganda.
    I take it you've never read any of Kangodo's posts before.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  9. #129
    Pit Lord Vorkreist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ATVI Board Room
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I take it you've never read any of Kangodo's posts before.
    I did but when he goes into the victims denial like a nazi denying the holocaust he triggers me too much
    "I just don't want to pay taxes." - Bobby Kotick

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's like Kangodo doesn't realize how easy his bullshit is to disprove. Like, even someone with no knowledge could look at that wikipedia link and realize Kangodo is spewing propaganda from China.
    oh trust me, they do understand.
    "When I say he was a monster
    When I set fire to his name
    It doesn't matter where you hear it from
    Whether truth or lies, it gets said all the same"

    but as far as they believe as long as a point is argued some will at least believe it, so even then it's worth their worthless time to spout bullshit for the ideology they believe in.

    it won't, as it's too late to stop the societal shift that people like tank man and the umbrella revolutionaries expose to the world.
    their only hope is to have the force post-coup to be able to suppress the revolution, seeing as the chinese govt. still rolls out repainted 10-year old US hardware like it's new that's gonna be a hilariously mismatched fight.

  11. #131
    These forums are my favorite place to remind myself "American" is not a nationality but a severe medical condition.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You guys are really pushing the propaganda.
    Try to finally invest in a mirror.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's like Kangodo doesn't realize how easy his bullshit is to disprove. Like, even someone with no knowledge could look at that wikipedia link and realize Kangodo is spewing propaganda from China.
    Ofc he doesn't. That'd require him reading his own sources, which he can't be bothered to do. Largely because his own sources either directly disprove him in one way or another or, when he posts more than one source at a time, they contradict each other. And that's unacceptable, for the glory of the motherland and the revolution, which is why they are to be unread (yet used to push communist nonsense, because reasons).

    I do like how Kangodo unifies MMO-C though. The last page is beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  13. #133
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Let's ignore the social credit system, which will literally oppress people if they don't say they love everything about the country.

    I guess you're doing your part.
    No, that's not what it does. But try again.

    So let's compare the countries, will we?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Try to finally invest in a mirror.




    Ofc he doesn't. That'd require him reading his own sources, which he can't be bothered to do. Largely because his own sources either directly disprove him in one way or another or, when he posts more than one source at a time, they contradict each other. And that's unacceptable, for the glory of the motherland and the revolution, which is why they are to be unread (yet used to push communist nonsense, because reasons).

    I do like how Kangodo unifies MMO-C though. The last page is beautiful.
    Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion or are you just continuing personal attacks because you know the mods won't infract you for harassing and flaming people?

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, that's not what it does. But try again.

    So let's compare the countries, will we?

    Are you ethnic Chinese?

    Do you have family or business connections with China?

    Are you trying to raise your "social credit score"?

    I'm trying to understand why you post the things you do. It's obvious that the Chinese regime is heavy handed when it comes to dissent, why don't you believe that they are heavy handed?
    .

    "This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

    -- Capt. Copeland

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Good idea, since the thing you think exists barely exists and not in the form you likely think it does. Yes, there is a government initiative (I think I've even linked it before) and yes it is horribly vague. For all that, it hasn't gone into wide scale use and unlike some early, erroneous reports it is not the same as Sesame Credit either.
    "barely exists" is a weird way to try to hand wave. Especially when you go on to admit it is terrible and is in the works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, that's not what it does. But try again.
    Your argument is very convincing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, that's not what it does. But try again.

    So let's compare the countries, will we?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion or are you just continuing personal attacks because you know the mods won't infract you for harassing and flaming people?
    Seriously bro. Invest in that mirror.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You guys are really pushing the propaganda.
    I hate how people just accept whatever is being thrown at them, they don't even notice that every day we suddenly have a new thread coming up.
    Yea those million Uyghurs in camps are just there for arts and crafts! China good! China numba won!

  18. #138
    The Normal Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    18,103
    The difference between the aftermath of Kent State and Tiananmen Square should be pretty evident for anyone not engaging in whataboutism. The US government doesn't throw you in jail for years for putting an illustration of Kent State on a bottle, or seize their property and throw them in detention over tweeting said illustration. Both were horrible events, but only one government criminalizes bringing the topic up.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The difference between the aftermath of Kent State and Tiananmen Square should be pretty evident for anyone not engaging in whataboutism. The US government doesn't throw you in jail for years for putting an illustration of Kent State on a bottle, or seize their property and throw them in detention over tweeting said illustration. Both were horrible events, but only one government criminalizes bringing the topic up.
    That and

    Estimates of the death toll range from several hundred to thousands.
    It has been estimated that as many as 10,000 people were arrested during and after the protests.
    Several dozen people have been executed for their parts in the demonstrations.

    https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world...cts/index.html
    .

    "This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

    -- Capt. Copeland

  20. #140
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,950
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Are you ethnic Chinese?

    Do you have family or business connections with China?

    Are you trying to raise your "social credit score"?

    I'm trying to understand why you post the things you do. It's obvious that the Chinese regime is heavy handed when it comes to dissent, why don't you believe that they are heavy handed?
    No, no, no.

    I am simply debunking the bullshit you're spewing because you want your right-winged overlords to stay in charge.
    You're so desperate to keep capitalism in charge you're willing to lie and murder your way through politics.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Your argument is very convincing.
    I already gave a link disproving misconceptions on the program.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Seriously bro. Invest in that mirror.
    Seriously bro, try making better arguments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •