2) Using an Addon
    3) Alt tabing to open Thottbot

Classic will never die.
    Long live the best game in history!

hopefully this is true. i hope it dies

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    /shrug.

I really don't give a fuck what streamers do.

Never knew about addons like that in vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Questhelper was in vanilla. Fuck outta here with that noise.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Questing addons is fine. Most people had a browser open to a quest info site during vanilla that had marked maps. It's not a big deal.

I will be surprised however if Blizzard allow a group forming addon to exist at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    "Classic already dead"

Holly hyperbole!!!!!
    What is dead may never die!

Quote Originally Posted by joggerwearerlol View Post
    streamers like mitchjones already using questing addons and LFG addons
    omg ermegerd
    classic will fail
    .. who the FUCK cares about mitch jones that fucking emo kid?!?! Jesus fucking christ man !
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

omg ermegerd
    classic will fail
    one less winner playing Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    Don't you know? Everyone was reading quest text back then and had to figure out where to go all by themselves. Nobody used any questing addons or Thottbot.

(I don't know where the hell this argument even comes from as every single person I know skipped all quest text and looked everything up.)
    Yep, this was the only reason I bought a 2nd screen and GPU, WoW was the reason I learned how to build PC's.

omg ermegerd
    classic will fail
    no idea what is that "streamer" and i dont want to. dont like those addons - dont use em

Tbf LFG addons might actually ruin the experience for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    While it's usually said as a slam... I truly have nver heard of mitchjones. But Ill check him out thank!

I don't see questing addons hurting WoW... they were there back in the vanilla. The "raiderIO, LFG, etc" addons that are supposedly under development... will likely not catch on. Why? The type of people who want them, don't have time to play Classic. You cant speed up Classic fast enough with addons to play 2 hours a week and make any progression.

There may be a small segment that use them... but most of us will simply ignore them and make friends and play just like we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It was an attempt 2/10

Also FYI these addons existed in vanilla already. And vanilla actually had a (bad) LFG tool implemented in the form of Meeting Stones.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah something like a raider.io addon won't ever catch up (and the one that "exists" is just a troll)... it makes no sense whatsoever, we don't even have mythic+ in classic.

As for just LFG, people are just gonna use the LFG channel (if it's not world-wide then people will just /join world) anyways to find groups and if there's gonna be a proper LFG addon it still won't be the same as in BfA right now.
    I mean:
    1. all the people you'll see will be from your server. You're not being grouped with complete strangers.
    2. communication is still going to be a must. The reason why there's no communication on BfA isn't because you're being just matched together with other people... you literally have no reason to talk to them. In Classic you will need to coordinate CC, dispell, kite... heck you'll even have to ask for buffs, food/water, quest shares etc
    It's ignorant to say that LFG/raider.io style tools won't ever happen in Classic and even if they will, nobody will use them because "muh community we be veterans we be better".

If Classic gathers enough players to support a pug style endgame environment then these addons will exist and will be heavily used. And isn't it Classic fanboys' dream to have a huge playerbase?
    You can't expect everyone who plays Classic to be an über-social guild member who loves to engage with others all the time.

It's funny when someone says communication isn't a must in BfA when groups force you to be on voice chat on harder bosses if you raid.

You have to accept that WoW had many improvements during its lifetime, and if Classic gathers a big core playerbase then some of those features will come back as addons.
    Pretty ironic.

Threads like these justify the need for a downvote button

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    It's ignorant to say that LFG/raider.io style tools won't ever happen in Classic and even if they will, nobody will use them because "muh community we be veterans we be better".

If Classic gathers enough players to support a pug style endgame environment then these addons will exist and will be heavily used. And isn't it Classic fanboys' dream to have a huge playerbase?
    You can't expect everyone who plays Classic to be an über-social guild member who loves to engage with others all the time.

It's funny when someone says communication isn't a must in BfA when groups force you to be on voice chat on harder bosses if you raid.

You have to accept that WoW had many improvements during its lifetime, and if Classic gathers a big core playerbase then some of those features will come back as addons.
    Pretty ironic.
    Even if those addons/tools surface when it goes live, they wont do more than talking to a innkeeper does unless blizz themselves implement something new, wich i doubt. They'll never be more than glorified match making tools that will still require you to move your ass to the group and have a minimum of effort and comunication towards your goal.

I will enjoy wow however I want and you wont make me no difference.

We are in for a ride boys, next few months will be full of salt and enjoyment!

What a time to be alive!

Who cares about addons? I already saw like 200 ret paladins. dont these people know ret is not viable? DeD gAmE lOl

OP are you going to tend your thread?

Probably not.

Troll.