Person breaks into someones house and cleans it.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of this other then how dirty was his house before.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/man-say...ed-it/27574128

"MARLBOROUGH, Mass. —
    A Massachusetts homeowner came home last week to find that someone had broken into his residence. But after a quick search of the home, he realized nothing was missing.

In fact, it was perfectly made up, more perfect than how the family left it when they went out. Nate Roman, 44, of Marlborough, said he had returned home with his 5-year-old son last week when the little boy noticed that the back door was open. "It was terrifying to know someone was in your house," Roman said. The intruder made up all the beds, stacked his son's stuffed animals and left an origami rose on the toilet paper.

"They scrubbed everything down. They did the shower, did the toilets," Roman said. The unidentified intruder even left paper roses on the toilet paper roll.
    Roman said every room in the home had been cleaned, except for the kitchen. “I was immediately worried that someone was in the house,” Roman said.
    Confused and not sure what to make of the situation, he called the police. The Marlborough Police Department said officers were taking the case very seriously. They didn't have any leads or suspects in the case.

Roman believes because of the toilet paper roses, it was probably a cleaning service that went to the wrong house, but he's not taking any chances and has changed all the locks to his home."

15+ Year Old Account
    The title made me think it was Florida. Am disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Roman believes because of the toilet paper roses, it was probably a cleaning service that went to the wrong house
    a cleaning service that went to the wrong house... and broke in? what the hell kind of cleaning companies do they have there?

Was an evil killer maid, they were lucky they weren't there!!

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Honestly, I don't know what to think of this other then how dirty was his house before.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/man-say...ed-it/27574128

"MARLBOROUGH, Mass. —
    A Massachusetts homeowner came home last week to find that someone had broken into his residence. But after a quick search of the home, he realized nothing was missing.

In fact, it was perfectly made up, more perfect than how the family left it when they went out. Nate Roman, 44, of Marlborough, said he had returned home with his 5-year-old son last week when the little boy noticed that the back door was open. "It was terrifying to know someone was in your house," Roman said. The intruder made up all the beds, stacked his son's stuffed animals and left an origami rose on the toilet paper.

"They scrubbed everything down. They did the shower, did the toilets," Roman said. The unidentified intruder even left paper roses on the toilet paper roll.
    Roman said every room in the home had been cleaned, except for the kitchen. “I was immediately worried that someone was in the house,” Roman said.
    Confused and not sure what to make of the situation, he called the police. The Marlborough Police Department said officers were taking the case very seriously. They didn't have any leads or suspects in the case.

Roman believes because of the toilet paper roses, it was probably a cleaning service that went to the wrong house, but he's not taking any chances and has changed all the locks to his home."
    I bet a friend or family member did it or paid for a service as a gift.

Reminds me when my old neighbor threaten to sue my dad because he shoveled snow out of his driveway, my other neighbor just laughed at him.

Where can I sign up for this, lol

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    a cleaning service that went to the wrong house... and broke in? what the hell kind of cleaning companies do they have there?
    The ones that are extremely serious about their city being clean. Think of it, roving bands of maids just going around, breaking into and cleaning peoples houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Seems a bit weird they skipped the kitchen if it was a legit service at the right address.
    You have a point, but it's weird to break into someones home to clean it anyway lol. Maybe they didn't get paid for the kitchen or it was so gross they refused to touch it? /shrug

"They scrubbed everything down. They did the shower, did the toilets," Roman said. The unidentified intruder even left paper roses on the toilet paper roll. "

"...but it was the wrong way around! THE FIEND!

So a few years back one of my installers went to go do carpet in a house his work order was for 524 B 4th street but because of this old shitty area of town there are actually 4 4th streets , he went to 524 A 4th (door was unlocked) and moved the furniture ripped out the old carpet and put new stuff in, the dimensions were off a bit but we had tons of that product so it didnt matter.

Well i get a call at the end of the day " hey your installer never showed up" Im like uhhh yeah he did. So we figured it out, the family who got the carpet was a little confused about it but at the end of the day 2,000$ of work for free

TLDR I've seen this shit happen is my point, so i bet a cleaning company did fuck up

I think that the answer is that it was a cleaning service that realized that they were at the wrong house before moving on to the kitchen to clean. I feel like the dude in the article could have figured this out for himself.