Poll: How many relationships have you been in?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How many relationships have you had?

I have never been in a relationship, unless you count an online girl just saying “yes” to everything. I regret not having a real relationship deeply, because I never got the confidence or self-identity from it. Now I’m older and uglier and will never have that high school romance story that everyone has. Oh well.

7+ Year Old Account
    0. Thank god.

10+ Year Old Account
    One. Been with her since we were 16. We're now 30.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    One. Been with her since we were 16. We're now 30.
    Don't know you personally, but congratulations on finding what most of us could only dream of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I have never been in a relationship, unless you count an online girl just saying “yes” to everything. I regret not having a real relationship deeply, because I never got the confidence or self-identity from it. Now I’m older and uglier and will never have that high school romance story that everyone has. Oh well.
    Brilliant people dont have these problems... they find a way to overcome their challenges and succeed.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

None. Got zero desire to be in one.

Plenty, I even was married at one point, luckily, got divorced, I really dodged a bullet there.

I'm in relationship now as well.

This is going to be a good thread. I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    None. Got zero desire to be in one.
    You’re not sexually frustrated? Craving the human touch?

Three overall.
    Two were only a few months long, the third has essentially continued since then barring two breaks.

Basically 10 years though with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    0. It suuuucks imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Plenty, I even was married at one point, luckily, got divorced, I really dodged a bullet there.

I'm in relationship now as well.
    I don't really think you can say you dodged a bullet if you married a person. More like, you got hit by the bullet, and a doctor patched you up.

1-3 depending on how they are interpreted.

1 were when I was too young to even care about relationships or knew what to do.
    the one I do count definitely were "the one" if such exists.
    the 3rd would be being fuck buddie with a close friend, we kinda were together since we hung out as if we were, but never officially acknowledge it as a relationship.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I don't really think you can say you dodged a bullet if you married a person. More like, you got hit by the bullet, and a doctor patched you up.
    Lol! Good one.

I have had a few. Can not remember how many unless I think about it for a while, which I do not care to. But only one was a love relationship. The one I am in now and with the person I married decades ago.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

5+ Year Old Account
    Just one serious relationship and two flings. I'm fine with it.

3. I'm way below national average. I married the last one, so two really.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I've had 1. We met when I was 14, starting dating when I was 15 ( We met in June 1998, started dating in July of 1998) and are still together 21 years later.
    Last edited by Seirith; 2019-05-25 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    14 - 18 ish Casual dating 1-4 months, or typically 11 - 18. I think after about close to a year every relationship me and her knew about how long it would last, except in the beginning got cheated on Once almost twice
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Trust me, I dodged it. I bailed out as soon as I noticed that something was off, waaaay before things went south. Lost absolutely nothing during the divorce.

I have no idea what she's been up to since then, but the last piece of news I heard about her from our common friends few years ago wasn't positive at all :P
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-05-25 at 11:07 PM.