Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

What's up with these Hitler Youth haircuts?

You know the ones I'm talking about. Long on the top, short on the sides. If you think I'm bullshitting you just look at this: https://thebolditalic.com/quiz-hitle...t-78abfd96ac9e

Hard to tell the difference, right?

These undercuts look as tacky and trashy as that trend a decade ago when tough kids buzzed their heads and carved letters and designs into them. Or mullets before that. I haven't seen any professional people or politicians sporting these ridiculous mops on their heads. Even Kurtz has a head full of hair. I guess it's an okay haircut if you hang out in Newcastle all year long and nick candies from the corner shop, otherwise you just look like a little kid or an angry butch.

You don't look like this with an undercut:

That's what an undercut looks like the day after your barber designed it and after hours of professional styling and application of high-end hair products.

This is what you look like with an undercut:

Unless you are a badass dictator trying to bring his country out of isolation, the look doesn't suit you.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2018-07-24 at 07:40 PM.

What's up juding people by their haircuts anyway? I mean it can look pretty good on people here's Oliver Girourd for example:

- - - Updated - - -

Though it's mostly the beard making him look pretty good I think.

Deleted
    Didn't Becks trend set with it?

Also I support the disparaging of Geordies. @Zelk

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    nice calling everyone *hitler* with that haircut ... well have fun with your break OP

I like the way it looks.Prolly easy to maintain, and it doesnt look as agressive as going semi skinhead.
    Ps when going for millimeter haircut, consult with yer other half, turns out it pisses them off.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    if people arent allowed to cut a hair because a dictator did it, we will run out of hair cuts, because this earth gave birth to many dictators, but i guess west only knows hitler, and i wonder why ?

Stylish and controlled, nothing wrong with that if it suits you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an easy style to pull off. But if you can do the well groomed, yet rugged look, then have at it! People like it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

im sorry, what? since when do hitler youth haircuts exist?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

You are trying way too hard, mate.

Its the guy version of the Hunger Games Natalie Dormer dogshit hair style that people have been putting everywhere like Heroes of the Storm Johanna.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know about it being a Hitler youth hair cut, I always called it the millennial cut myself :P

Not that I am in a position to judge, I have no sense of fashion lol.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-07-24 at 08:14 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Has someone with that haircut stolen your ice cream or what?

Deleted
    Ahh good were the times, when you good tell someone is evil just by their looks.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Its the guy version of the Hunger Games Natalie Dormer dogshit hair style that people have been putting everywhere like Heroes of the Storm Johanna.
    Thats the man bun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Deleted
    That's not even a Hitler haircut....

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    You know the ones I'm talking about. Long on the top, short on the sides. If you think I'm bullshitting you just look at this: https://thebolditalic.com/quiz-hitle...t-78abfd96ac9e

Hard to tell the difference, right?

These undercuts look as tacky and trashy as that trend a decade ago when tough kids buzzed their heads and carved letters and designs into them. Or mullets before that. I haven't seen any professional people or politicians sporting these ridiculous mops on their heads. Even Kurtz has a head full of hair. I guess it's an okay haircut if you hang out in Newcastle all year long and nick candies from the corner shop, otherwise you just look like a little kid or an angry butch.

You don't look like this with an undercut:

That's what an undercut looks like the day after your barber designed it and after hours of professional styling and application of high-end hair products.

This is what you look like with an undercut:

Unless you are a badass dictator trying to bring his country out of isolation, the look doesn't suit you.
    Those aren't even close to a HY haircut.

If you look back a few years the hairstyle went from mullet to hedgehog to frosted hedgehog to undercut.
    The undercut is the best looking one we got in the last years and the man bun dont count.
    Btw do we go now to the point were everything is offensive ? I mean every word is already sexist and offensive but we go now for hair ?
    Coolest Monkey in Jungel !

Someone is envy of good looking guys! :P

I think it's a good looking haircut, although I think of them as a "lesbian haircut", not a nazi one.