Play Style and Personality

How would you describe your personality type? ​​introversion​/​extraversion, ​openness, ​conscientiousness, ​and agreeableness​
    I am interested as to how this might be reflected in your individual playing style

Are you just spamming threads for post count?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm an introvert and it does affect what content I play. I do like group content, but I hate the idea of doing it without a guild. Knowing if I make a single human mistake could end with trolling/screaming makes me hesitant to try things like mythic plus.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

15+ Year Old Account
    I’m an introvert, but very outgoing and comfortable in social settings. I just don’t derive energy or wellbeing by being with others. I was the Marketing and Operations Director for a group of dealerships before my current career. A very Type-A driven industry, chaulk full of confrontation and stubbornness. It was eat or be eaten. And let’s just say I was routinely promoted during my 8 years in the industry.

How does this translate to my gameplay? I’m competitive, and love a good challenge. But I am confrontational and one of the first to speak up when things go pear shaped. It’s probably why I often get thrusted into raid leading.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

I love PuG. The more random, the better. It doesn't bother me if the level of variance amongst players are entirely different. I do comeup with unorthodox plan which is enitrely unique to each set of group as I could see cohesion and pattern among different instances and group combination.

My first class was a Tauren Druid as I love playing multiple roles at once and fluidly shifting between roles at whim and at the request of an event's necessity.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-29 at 05:22 AM.