Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

and another non Blizzard game added to the launcher.....

wow, the Activision guys certainly has taken control over all of Blizzard and
    all its games, the so called freedom to act on behalf of the WoW games etc
    has been shown to be nothing.

Call of Duty: MW is the newest game to soil the launcher that was suppose to be
    Blizzard games only and show the excellence of games in its launcher, not to
    mirror steam launcher etc that adds every game willing to pay a few bucks.

Turns out now that the launcher soon has more non-blizzard games than it actually has
    Blizzard games.

I think if anyone is ever to save the Blizzard universe of games they need to break away from
    Activision and stand alone, cause Activision has done nothing to enhance Blizzard but
    it certainly has tainted it to the point of not being anywhere near the goal they set out.

Bye bye launcher....

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post

Turns out now that the launcher soon has more non-blizzard games than it actually has
    Blizzard games.

I think if anyone is ever to save the Blizzard universe of games they need to break away from
    Activision and stand alone, cause Activision has done nothing to enhance Blizzard but
    it certainly has tainted it to the point of not being anywhere near the goal they set out.

Bye bye launcher....
    Terrible bait thread, but I'm sure you'll get a whole bunch of angry mudflinging going and get a couple pages worth of inane self-satisfaction out of it.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard games.

Bye bye launcher....
    You didn't catch on the news?

You know, the part where Activision confessed that Blizzard's launcher is just better and they've requested/asked/demanded to be on their launcher too as they are owned by the same company.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

You know, the part where Activision confessed that Blizzard's launcher is just better and they've requested/asked/demanded to be on their launcher too as they are owned by the same company.
    Oh noes, ActivisionBlizzard games being on Blizzards launcher because Blizzard does it better than Activision. The fucking horror. God dam these fucking snowflakes.

wouldnt say its better, but this way they dont have to play 30% sales cut to valve for using steam

What?`a game on my launcher?! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10+ Year Old Account

This right here, pretty simple actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just give us the option to hide the icons from view in the options menu, I mean if a person isn't playing/interested in a one of the games on the launcher and just wants the ones they own and are playing shown why shouldn't we be able to hide them?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard games.

Bye bye launcher....
    "there is a new button on my launcher, this is pathetic"
    seriously mate?
    were you mad when they added non-valve games to steam?

also the original call of duty modern warfare was like THE CALL OF DUTY

if you want ANY call of duty to complain about
    modern warfare IS NOT THAT ONE

also since when has 8 been less then 3? there is 8 blizzard games, 3 non blizzard games.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    They should just give us the option to hide the icons from view in the options menu, I mean if a person isn't playing/interested in a one of the games on the launcher and just wants the ones they own and are playing shown why shouldn't we be able to hide them?

there almost all gone.
    literally just make the window smaller... easy as that mate...
    what is this 2004?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-05-31 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

at least it looks cool. not going to play it, but it looks better than battlefield and the most recent black ops
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    So? Its not like we got already another CoD in the launcher.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

lel they changed "Activision" to "Partner Games"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    at least it looks cool. not going to play it, but it looks better than battlefield and the most recent black ops
    dude if this is an actual return to the modern warfare style, i will play it, modern warfare and modern warfare 2 were THE GAMES
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Blizzard games.
    *looks at launcher and sees 8 Blizzard games and 3 non-Blizzard games*
    Can someone get this person the help he needs? tia

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    *looks at launcher and sees 8 Blizzard games and 3 non-Blizzard games*
    Can someone get this person the help he needs? tia
    Seems like, some people just want to whine, because they feel they are not living the LIFE if they are not whining about something

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude if this is an actual return to the modern warfare style, i will play it, modern warfare and modern warfare 2 were THE GAMES
    yeah they were fun. i had to buy the MWF 1 a couple different times. one time may or not may have been because i frisbee'd the game disc across my apartment in a gamer rage...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    wouldnt say its better, but this way they dont have to play 30% sales cut to valve for using steam
    Activision would probbably have some super deal where they pay like 5-10% just for using steam for CoD.

Blizzard games.

Bye bye launcher....
    Of all the things to whinge about on here, i feel like people could do better than cry about a game that uses battle.net being on the battle.net launcher.

Think of this as free advertising for Blizzard. Activision puts out a game, tells its users to download the Blizzard launcher to download their games, and the user sees other games made by Blizzard. Their interest is piqued and they shell out 15$ to try out World of Warcraft or other games that Blizzard has.

It's not a big deal. I was against it at first, but now I don't see a problem with it.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

I feel like this is an appropriate response to a thread like this, since this is what you usually serve with it.