Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    get rid of the blue cheese, fuck daaaaaaz shit, then rest fine
    Noooo if anything I'd get rid of the hard cheese, the blue cheese is good man!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Noooo if anything I'd get rid of the hard cheese, the blue cheese is good man!
    i will fite you m8!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    They should just give us the option to hide the icons from view in the options menu, I mean if a person isn't playing/interested in a one of the games on the launcher and just wants the ones they own and are playing shown why shouldn't we be able to hide them?
    But why? Is your life in gonna be any different if you see or not see them?
    Raid Mains: Warlock / Warrior
    M+ Main/s: DH / Rogue
    Active alts: Druid /Monk / Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You didn't catch on the news?

You know, the part where Activision confessed that Blizzard's launcher is just better and they've requested/asked/demanded to be on their launcher too as they are owned by the same company.
    better in what ? only thing better is they don't pay any cut for valve, but steam is still so far best launcher as far i know
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

just edit the launcher. You're on a PC. how have people forgotten how to 'mod' or 'reskin' games. It is thee selling point for PC versus console.

Maybe the newer generation has no clue about modding, repacks, reskinning, voice packs, etc.

Then again, most don't know what asl is or what an if, then command is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Turns out now that the launcher soon has more non-blizzard games than it actually has
    Blizzard games.
    8 Blizz games vs 3 Activision games.... soon, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Lol people defending Blizzard on this.
    Yeah sure, remove all parts what we loved about Blizzard and now throw the "well they are still part of activision so we all knew this would happen" card.
    No. This is not a good thing.
    No. Having alot of high end blizzard employees leaving the company (Including Mike Morhaime) is not a good sign.
    No. From being one of the best game developers in the world to one of the most hated due activision. (Diablo 3 bullshit, WoW failing, SC dead, HOTS dead)

Sorry but why are you guys still nerd defending Blizzard? They are known for their great quality games. in 2004. Nowadays they are known for rushed content that is not even good. They are known for their cash shop bullshit. Blizzard is now known for Activision, Blizzard is now known for Diablo 3 "DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?" Bullshit.

So if you guys think, adding another game to the launcher which in fact is also a big hated game in the gaming industrie is a good thing. Then i am happy for you. Because only reason i still visit these forums is to check Classic out. If Classic fails, i am never gonna look at Blizzard again after using their games for 20+ years.
    Plenty of new better fish in the sea (Who actually care about their fanbase)
    That has got to be some of the most idiotic and petty lines of thinking I've ever heard. Call of Duty being on the launcher literally affects nothing and yet you insist on throwing your toys out the pram over it? Jeez Louise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    better in what ? only thing better is they don't pay any cut for valve, but steam is still so far best launcher as far i know
    idk steam loves to go offline and right out bug for me, plus their refund policy is pretty trash
    tried final fantasy 14 for an hour and a half went to refund, refused cause the download itself counts as the time, so i couldnt even play the game before giving up my refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, yes they were, for the times they were released they were awesome....

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not the point is it??? The Launcher was suppose to be for Blizzard games, right? Thats why its called Bnet launcher,
    I can't see how CoD or Destiny 2 or any other game fits under the Bnet standards let alone in their launcher.
    ubisoft launcher has stuff other then ubisoft
    steam launcher made by valve has more then just vavle games
    epic games store has more then just epic games games...

almost like your just bad mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, if I compare Battle.net vs. Steam and don't take count with the amount of games, Battle.net is more stable, while steam eats a lot of time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    The things people will complain about astound me. No one is forcing you to download CoD.
    It look like just a visual issue but there is something more. This shows how much control over Blizzard does Activision have.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, if I compare Battle.net vs. Steam and don't take count with the amount of games, Battle.net is more stable, while steam eats a lot of time.
    Steam is really waste of time when it comes to turning the computer on.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this a problem? So what if there are more games there, it's not like they cause less quality to the games you do play just cause they share the launcher.

I personally really hate the launcher, not cause it's bad per se, but because you can't integrate it with Steam and Origin. I want ONE platform for all games, and the ability to talk to people in steam from battlenet app etc. If not a shared platform, at least let us link them so we can chat without tabbing down and swapping platform.

YES, there is discord for most needs, but I have so many friends on steam etc that I don't have on discord and talking to them ingame without discord is really smooth, just like you talk with people in WoW while playing overwatch etc.

Just ignore it. Hell, since I stopped playing Hearthstone, I ignore everything but WoW, including WC: Reforged. Who has time for more than WoW? Seriously. I barely even touch my PS4 these days because there's only so much time I can dedicate to gaming and right now WoW gets all of it.

I managed to set birth of date to 2019, so I can't see the trailer in the launcher at this time... :>

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this is just a lame bait thread. If not get a life OP

10+ Year Old Account
    steam has many great offers + they have a refund policy in first place
    idk steam loves to go offline and right out bug for me, plus their refund policy is pretty trash
    tried final fantasy 14 for an hour and a half went to refund, refused cause the download itself counts as the time, so i couldnt even play the game before giving up my refund.
    dl time counted ? what ? i exist in egypt, world record of WORST internet on earth, download any game take ages, yet that never happened to me
    was that another one of steam bugs ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I don't like the Activision games on the Blizzard launcher either but this is what we have to accept. It would be nice to at least be able pick and choose what icons were showed on that side so that you could have the ones you don't want marked as 'invisible.'
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

wow, the Activision guys certainly has taken control over all of Blizzard and
    all its games, the so called freedom to act on behalf of the WoW games etc
    has been shown to be nothing.

Call of Duty: MW is the newest game to soil the launcher that was suppose to be
    Blizzard games only and show the excellence of games in its launcher, not to
    mirror steam launcher etc that adds every game willing to pay a few bucks.

Turns out now that the launcher soon has more non-blizzard games than it actually has
    Blizzard games.

I think if anyone is ever to save the Blizzard universe of games they need to break away from
    Activision and stand alone, cause Activision has done nothing to enhance Blizzard but
    it certainly has tainted it to the point of not being anywhere near the goal they set out.

Bye bye launcher....
    Really? I see 8 blizzard vs 3 not. Seems like you need to go back to kindergarden to learn how to count past potato
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Refund, well, had more refunds from Blizzard than Steam, steam has it because they were told to or else be in trouble. Not saying their refund system is bad though. As for offers, they were great some 5 or so years ago.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account

dl time counted ? what ? i exist in egypt, world record of WORST internet on earth, download any game take ages, yet that never happened to me
    was that another one of steam bugs ?
    yep, cause the game takes like 10 seconds to download on steam, then you launch it, and its, its own launcher, that you need to download the game from. but steam counts it as "playing the game"

played for only just over an hour. even had the collectors edition as i was quite hyed for it really.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, cause the game takes like 10 seconds to download on steam, then you launch it, and its, its own launcher, that you need to download the game from. but steam counts it as "playing the game"
    maybe i just lucky never encountered a game like that, but if that true i'm f8cked, egypt has the WORST internet by miles and if i encounter a game that count dl time as gameplay, i'll have 90 hour before even login...

- - - Updated - - -

Refund, well, had more refunds from Blizzard than Steam, steam has it because they were told to or else be in trouble. Not saying their refund system is bad though. As for offers, they were great some 5 or so years ago.
    blizz 'refund' was give me euroes on battle.net account, i still have i think ~60 euro on account since 2+ years that i have no plan to use, so far at least
    i don't count that as refund, they only changed the form of money they took of me from a game to battle.net currency, and that was because i bought by overwatch trying to give it to friend but can't do that because i'm pc and he is ps4 it seems (my friend claims asked blizz before tell me i can buy, but as usual blizz gms were sh8t)
    Thrall