Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    wow, who cares, like 1 button will make a difference.

speaking from finance point of view activision dont have to pay any cuts for using other stuff like steam/gog/epic, so its super understandable.
    Its a big plus for Blizzard launcher, more people in the app, more people could start playing any other games.
    ot: MW looks not that bad I could even give it a try.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Lol people defending Blizzard on this.
    Yeah sure, remove all parts what we loved about Blizzard and now throw the "well they are still part of activision so we all knew this would happen" card.
    No. This is not a good thing.
    No. Having alot of high end blizzard employees leaving the company (Including Mike Morhaime) is not a good sign.
    No. From being one of the best game developers in the world to one of the most hated due activision. (Diablo 3 bullshit, WoW failing, SC dead, HOTS dead)

Sorry but why are you guys still nerd defending Blizzard? They are known for their great quality games. in 2004. Nowadays they are known for rushed content that is not even good. They are known for their cash shop bullshit. Blizzard is now known for Activision, Blizzard is now known for Diablo 3 "DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?" Bullshit.

So if you guys think, adding another game to the launcher which in fact is also a big hated game in the gaming industrie is a good thing. Then i am happy for you. Because only reason i still visit these forums is to check Classic out. If Classic fails, i am never gonna look at Blizzard again after using their games for 20+ years.
    Plenty of new better fish in the sea (Who actually care about their fanbase)
    Imagine being this outraged. I wish I had your life to spend my time as a Video game justice warrior

I still don't get why they haven't added an option to hide games yet.

I was just wondering, why did they change the name from Activison to Partner games?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    Really? I see 8 blizzard vs 3 not. Seems like you need to go back to kindergarden to learn how to count past potato
    and you, good sir, needs to go learn english grammar, as I said "soon" and that is not now, it is not yesterday, a week ago, or a year, it is soon,
    as in time in the future. so...while counting might be good for you and math, but grammar seriously needs some attention...."SOON"

Quote Originally Posted by Silvador View Post
    I was just wondering, why did they change the name from Activison to Partner games?
    When Blizzards rep went down the shitter to the level of EA.

now u don't wanna say hey look we're ACTIVISION!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    maybe i just lucky never encountered a game like that, but if that true i'm f8cked, egypt has the WORST internet by miles and if i encounter a game that count dl time as gameplay, i'll have 90 hour before even login...

- - - Updated - - -

blizz 'refund' was give me euroes on battle.net account, i still have i think ~60 euro on account since 2+ years that i have no plan to use, so far at least
    i don't count that as refund, they only changed the form of money they took of me from a game to battle.net currency, and that was because i bought by overwatch trying to give it to friend but can't do that because i'm pc and he is ps4 it seems (my friend claims asked blizz before tell me i can buy, but as usual blizz gms were sh8t)
    not all games have this, alot of games just download in steam on their own
    but some examples of games i have that you download the LAUNCHER in steam, then download the game in its own launcher
    warframe
    final fantasy
    ESO
    i think total war warhammer 2
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Upon reflection of the launcher and the games there, I also see some delightful "old" Blizzard games making a comeback
    and remake, but it also begs the question if we are already at ideas end, that we rehash old content and put some make-up
    on it instead of really really reeaaalllly making an effort to put forth the best WOW Live game we can.

We know Starcraft 2 is dead, its been pronounced, they might launch some more co-op but this is it, there is nothing more
    Diablo III well we know it turns out the much anticipated expansion or new game turned out to be...mobile gaming....so nothing new for PC
    HotS we know also got junked
    I am sure Blizzard or Activision will keep their prized shoot-em-up for a few more years....so Overwatch is safe
    Hearthstone, thats iffy, I am not sure the game will last very much longer but then again, its not much to maintain that as it does not require any new tech to run.

so....where do Blizzard go from here? All the old skool heroes has left the ship and only Ion seems to be at the helm, LOOTGODS help us all, its gonna be disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add Crash Team Racing on there since they seem to be taking their sweet ass time announcing a PC port of the game this time.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!