Bring back hybrid specs please!

Wish Blizzard would stop trying to reinvent the wheel and fail every time.

If there is one major feature from Vanila all the way to Wrath that you would like to see on retail, what would it be? For me, it is the ability to play a hybrid spec. For example, full arms warrior and half fury.

They could make this a past cap level progression and call it some bs name like prestige classes or whatever, idc...just bring it back please.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the cookie cutter build is back. They might expand the Azerite Essence PvP and give us 1 to 2 more slots.

But yes, I miss my disc priest having Holy Well and using Empowered Renew with passive buffs for instant cast heals and Inner Fire/Will.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-04 at 07:48 AM.

Not going to happen, all specs are being pushed into having between 3-5 abilities as standard. Filler, proc, semi cd, resource expenditure and big cd.

Literally becoming a moba.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Not going to happen, all specs are being pushed into having between 3-5 abilities as standard. Filler, proc, semi cd, resource expenditure and big cd.

Literally becoming a moba.
    this.. the game is like world of dota atm sadly... hey wow was supposed to be a mmo wtf?!