Hide/Show option

I think Blizzard should add a Hide/Show Left/Right Shoulderpad option to the game, so that players who want to look like that:

could.

what do you guys think?

Plus, i think casters should be able to hide their weapons, as they have no use for them (animation-wise).
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-03-03 at 02:16 PM.

I've wanted this for AGES. I'm all for it.

There should be a lot more customisation options than what we have now, in general.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This seems to complex for a small indie company :> ,i mean they still havent fixed the damn undead male floating shoulder,i literaly cant play undead because of that alone

But yeah,this and many more should have existed long ago

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    This seems to complex for a small indie company :> ,i mean they still havent fixed the damn undead male floating shoulder,i literaly cant play undead because of that alone

Not the "indie company", but more in lines of "DEY SHOULD USE THE MONEY TO ADD TEN MORE PHASES TO MYTHIC NZOTH" crowd. I mean if you want to play a real RPG nowadays you should just go for ESO.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

It's not complicated honestly, instead of clicking on "hide shoulders" you would have like 2 more options saying "hide left shoulder" "hide right shoulder"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    It's not complicated honestly, instead of clicking on "hide shoulders" you would have like 2 more options saying "hide left shoulder" "hide right shoulder"
    With how transmog works now it would probably require some special code, since "hide shoulder" is now a specific transmog item and there's no mechanism to select both a hide and show option simultaneously.

So, they'd need to add in some sort of toggle that changes how your shoulders display, which still shouldn't be too complicated. They could probably throw in a hide/show sheathed weapons as well, which I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate.

Theoretically there are actually a lot of geoset controls they could also give to players, allowing you to choose the shape of armor, though that level of control would probably result in some buggy visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Not the "indie company", but more in lines of "DEY SHOULD USE THE MONEY TO ADD TEN MORE PHASES TO MYTHIC NZOTH" crowd. I mean if you want to play a real RPG nowadays you should just go for ESO.
    I tried eso,those huge numbers from lvl 1 just felt weird,honestly i just want tbc to be announced,side note,old undead was awsome

There's one pair of mail shoulders around level 40 that only has one shoulder, I transmog it on all my hunters, and yes, it looks sweet. I agree. Hopefully the focus on customization this expansion will also add even more options for transmog as well.

I tried eso,those huge numbers from lvl 1 just felt weird,honestly i just want tbc to be announced,side note,old undead was awsome
    I didn't play it at launch but they apparently made the whole world accessible & scaling at some point. And those numbers don't go up all that much, I think I have 17k hp with food on my mage.

And while we're at it. I want that hide left/right option for Gloves and Bracers too.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have been asking for this for a looong long long time... not sure why Blizz have yet to give in considering all the other transmog changes already.

Rejoice! :

In addition to many new customization options in Shadowlands, players may also receive additional options for transmogrification! in today's datamined global strings, one line stood out which many allow players to transmog each shoulder separately.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...in-shadowlands

I don't know if it let's you hide shoulderpads seperately, but it is a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Rejoice! :

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...in-shadowlands

I don't know if it let's you hide shoulderpads seperately, but it is a step in the right direction.
    Based on the wording, I’m guessing that’s a yes, this will allow one shoulder appearance. If you can transmog shoulders separately, why would you not be able to hide one and display another?