10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Lol, how is that not a red card?
    Probably trying to make up for his shocking call in the first half.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Probably trying to make up for his shocking call in the first half.
    You mean Bailly stamping on Kane?

- - - Updated - - -

I had to come on here make sure I didnt dream that...Holy cow, disappointed we didnt get double figures, wtf!

Apart from the result Holjberg dominating Fernandez, work rate, I am sure the headlines will be about Man Utd bad, but that was a top performance.

I can see a few million being spent tomorrow in Manchester

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    You mean Bailly stamping on Kane?
    More Lamela getting nothing for hitting someone then going down like he was shot.

More Lamela getting nothing for hitting someone then going down like he was shot.
    He went down embarrassingly easily he didnt need to, if you intentionally put your hand on a players face thats a red card thats the football world we live in.... Lamela did get a yellow btw Utd lucky not to finish with 7 or 8 on the park, Bailly should have got sent off, and theres a good case for Shaw and Pogba too, I think the ref was lenient ...actually completely wrong on Bailly

10+ Year Old Account
    He went down embarrassingly easily he didnt need to, if you intentionally put your hand on a players face thats a red card thats the football world we live in.... Lamela did get a yellow btw Utd lucky not to finish with 7 or 8 on the park, Bailly should have got sent off, and theres a good case for Shaw and Pogba too, I think the ref was lenient ...actually completely wrong on Bailly
    Lamela wasn't booked till after the third goal on a separate incident. Should have been off the pitch on a second yellow by then.

The referee was atrocious all afternoon, Lamela should have been in the book when he hacked down Pogba in the 18th minute, not one hand to the face, simulation and another foul later.

United were still poor, but there's no way he should have been on the pitch.

I don't think anyone, except for maybe deluded people could claim that the red card is what screwed us. We were outplayed for the first ~30 minutes and Spurs were much closer to 3-1 than we were to 2-2. Then comes the red card and bam it's good night either way. And i don't think the red card excuse even carries that much weight because it was our striker who was sent off and our defending wasn't really impacted and the 3-1 and 4-1 goals were still atrocious defending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liverpool trying to outdo United once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I don't think anyone, except for maybe deluded people could claim that the red card is what screwed us. We were outplayed for the first ~30 minutes and Spurs were much closer to 3-1 than we were to 2-2. Then comes the red card and bam it's good night either way. And i don't think the red card excuse even carries that much weight because it was our striker who was sent off and our defending wasn't really impacted and the 3-1 and 4-1 goals were still atrocious defending.
    Nobody is saying that about the red card mate. What everybody is saying is that Lamela should have been sent off for the same incident since he did exactly the same thing to Martial and first, I mean it's not even up for debate that. From there on, even if 10vs10 or 11vs11, the way we played we would have been spanked regardless because that performance would have lost us the game in League 1, never mind in the Premier League against anybody.

Aw common Villa, its meant to be all about Spurs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw common Villa, its meant to be all about Spurs!
    Gotta feel for Tottenham there. They would have dominated the back pages and highlight shows after an incredible performance.

Now they're the "in other news" story.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other day I tweeted that I'm a red but I wouldn't mind seeing Everton pull a Leicester. I regret everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tottenham: "Take that United, 6 goals!"

Aston Villa: "Hold my beer..."

10+ Year Old Account
    This day has been insane. United completely falling apart against Tottenham and then Liverpool are going all "Hold my beer"! 7 goals against Villa.... How is this even possible.....

Did United and Liverpool have a bet to see who could concede most goals today?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure which result is more embarrassing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure which result is more embarrassing...
    Well just looking at todays result i'd say Liverpool since Villa barely even made it to stay in Premier League last season, but the big difference is that Liverpool will bounce back and win again, while United will continue to play horribly....

Liverpool decided that we can't even let United have headlines for losing badly I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liverpool are going to be in trouble here.

Covid restrictions in the UK don't allow you to let in more than 6.

I'm a Liverpool fan, but we've had this coming. The team showed a combination of complacency, timidness and ignorance all in one go.

I'm not upset, because I'm not surprised.

1. Adrian is an awful goalkeeper for the kind of style we play. There's no two ways about it.
    2. Gomez and Trent both have some serious communication issues as far as cutting passing lanes on their side is concerned.
    3. The above two are also the most guilty in failing to maintain the high line we use in our style of play.
    4. When Henderson isn't in the side, the right side of our team is heavily exposed. He does a lot of the knitting and covers everyone involved.
    5. Following on from the above, our 3 in midfield look like individuals rather than a unit when Henderson is missing. Double pivot would be safer.
    6. I'm unsure what Keita offers to the midfield. He's neither particularly good at moving the ball around or supporting the attack. Bit concerning.
    7. We have a Firmino issue. He's very good at supporting Mane and Salah. But he's woefully short of confidence goals wise.
    8. Teams have also begun to realise all of the above, making our game-plan far easier to exploit. This is a test for Klopp and the coaching staff.
    9. If we play even half as badly as we did today against Everton, they're going to rip us to shreds. And we'll deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty frustrating that Liverpool took the limelight off United so ole and Woodward can cover some of their utter ineptitude. Maguire is a joke, Shaw is a joke and AWB has had a terrible start.

Being a United fan is horrific right now. No hope.

Arsenal board went from saying they would sign Partey, to saying they'd sign Partey and Aouar, to just signing Aouar, to signing nobody. Wasteman club.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.