Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, we spent all tournament playing kinda bad in the first half and well in the second half so of course for the finals we play well in the first and then completely go to shit in the second half.

GG, US and @Crissi
    USA just too good. Can't be sad about it, they played some excellent football and have been a great advert for the women's game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Griezmann brought it upon himself. Atleti had to go out and call his departure because he was going through with that documentary horseshit. Then it turns out Barca negotiating to pay his release clause with Griezmann himself, then Barca show up but refuse to pay full price immediately, now wanting to pay in installments.

Also, Messi may be banned from international football for 2 years.
    Now he's got plenty of time he can complete the trilogy and release an exercise video

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's out of the 2020 cup, he won't be in a Copa tournament till 2024, he'll be 37.

Short of winning a world cup in 3 years at 35, he'll end his career with no international honours. That will always be held against him in GOAT debates.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Someone broke in and stole Sturridge's dog in LA. Wtf that was random.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Bayern with a 15 player Team atm... (James and Boateng dont count) how not to manage a big club 101.
    I was optimistic about the transfer window at the beginning of the summer but atm no rumors which bothers me. I still think Bayern will have a strong team going into the season, the defense looks really good and with Boatengs (hopefully) inevitable departure it will only get better.

Apparently Lewandowski is close to sign an extension to 2023. He still has a couple good years left and last season I think he improved a lot as a team player, I rather see him playing like this and having the other players grabbing a couple of his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    I was optimistic about the transfer window at the beginning of the summer but atm no rumors which bothers me. I still think Bayern will have a strong team going into the season, the defense looks really good and with Boatengs (hopefully) inevitable departure it will only get better.

Apparently Lewandowski is close to sign an extension to 2023. He still has a couple good years left and last season I think he improved a lot as a team player, I rather see him playing like this and having the other players grabbing a couple of his goals.
    Team will be strong but the bench dosnt look so good.

Team will be strong but the bench dosnt look so good.
    The Sané rumors have continued now since his vacation is over. I do think they will get a quality winger this summer or they have to. Coman and Gnabry is good but they won't stay fit.

I hope Sane will be a benchwarmer next season in City.
    In his first season he played very well for City and in his second season he was not playing alot.
    No support for this bullshit, he was bought for 50 million € and sitting on the bench during important games shouldnt increase the players value.

50mill gets you an up and coming 16 year old Brazilian like Vinicius Junior or a full back with one season of good stats and no international experience.

Sane is worth a lot

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    50mill gets you an up and coming 16 year old Brazilian like Vinicius Junior or a full back with one season of good stats and no international experience.

Sane is worth a lot
    Around 90 million € but that is tomuch.
    5-8 million would be a good deal.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope Sane will be a benchwarmer next season in City.
    In his first season he played very well for City and in his second season he was not playing alot.
    No support for this bullshit, he was bought for 50 million € and sitting on the bench during important games shouldnt increase the players value.
    From what I have seen of both those seasons, Sane clicks very well with KDB who was injured for most of last season. Debruijne's passes sometimes need some serious pace to receive and Sane has that in spades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Griezmann to Barca
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Hes off to get tips from Luis Suarez on how to do a better black face

The women's world cup was so fun, the new penalty rule is gonna change some stuff in the premiere league

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Griezmann to Barca
    Apparently Atletico have documents which show that Barca already had him sign a contract in March, meaning that they may have to pay the 200mil clause while they just paid 120m.

Can't wait for this shitshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we have made some good signings so far, getting the best of the championship that can probably take the step-up to Prem and the legend that is Jags. Not sure what Villa's plan is and how they can spend so much when start of last season they were nearly in administration. If they go back down they are royally fucked i guess.

This right here is racing. Silverstone is truly delivering today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Not quite football is it lol. Cricket is going okay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    MotoGP delivers far more often though. But yeah, this race has everything (including the lucky safety car whenever Hamilton demands it). Can't wait for Vettel to lose his fucking mind in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Not quite football is it lol. Cricket is going okay too.
    Whoops, wrong thread apparently