LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Spoilers, what the hybrid looks like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQDQ4wKHMA

5+ Year Old Account
    dinoz! bad batch! zombies! and I think I'm outa popcorn... /cry

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The last season for Camp Cretaceous is interesting. Somehow I think they are going to end up back on the island again depending on what is on the ship with them.

It sounded Raptor like ... so a 3rd Scorpius Rex, Blue, or the Pyroraptor from Dominion?

This series is interesting. And this season had a ton of references and call backs to the movies.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Haven't finished yet, but holy shit, this is way better season...and scary! not to be shown to little kids, nowhere near as innocent...

That scorpius is psychotic, creepy af, when Yas (sporty girl) looked up at the trees n it looking down on her...brrr...n it almost moves human at times..

10+ Year Old Account
    The series has a surprising high body count for both humans and dinosaurs.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    the last 2 episodes didn't need to be in the season...n so much coincidence, helicopters n rexy showing up just then...n when they get away, ofc some killer dino gotta be on board.. i wonder what will happen to their usb drive, they really gotta milk this show..

10+ Year Old Account
    My kids whats this. I've probably seen all episodes in combined bits and pieces now as well.
    Tbh it's a pretty good show. I'm surprised by the amount of deaths too, all be it off-screen.

The kids love this, there was a point this show was just staple background tv for a number of weeks.

5+ Year Old Account
    looks like 4th season comes out in december 3rd this year, good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_nrE4mWiDs

I wonder what 'new island' means, maybe jp3 island

5+ Year Old Account
    my fav dino returns, may it devour everyone n everything!
    But why is a water dino in the middle of the desert? Can't be on an island anymore?? Must be a big river nearby

Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Season 4 Photo Reveals Spinosaurus' Return.

https://screenrant.com/jurassic-worl...osaurus-image/
    BY RACHEL ULATOWSKI - 9 HOURS AGO

A new image from Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous season 4 reveals the return of the Spinosaurus. Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is an animated series and part of the Jurassic Park franchise. While the series is connected to the Jurassic World series, it is a more family-friendly take on the dinosaur survival films. The show follows a group of teenagers whose trip to Isla Nublar for Camp Cretaceous' summer camp turns into a fight for survival when the dinosaurs break free from their habitats. Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous' season 4 teaser revealed that the season will introduce a new island to the group.

The animated Netflix series has proved quite popular due to its provision of family-friendly content, while also revealing interesting ties and connections to the Jurassic Park franchise. Part of the fun of the series is in watching it closely for Easter eggs and clever nods to the franchise. The show has subtly and cleverly included such things as Jurassic Park's quaking footprint, familiar components of Isla Nublar, the gyrosphere from Jurassic World, and references to Jurassic World characters. Most intriguingly, the director of Jurassic World: Dominion has confirmed that Camp Cretaceous will connect to Jurassic World 3.

As shared by Jurassic Outpost, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous season 4 will feature the Spinosaurus' return. The image shows the kids running from the raging dinosaur. The Spinosaurus species is particularly recognizable due to the distinctive sail-like fin on their backs. The frightening dinosaur was first introduced in Jurassic Park III, but only its skeleton was featured in the Jurassic World films. Thus, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous will be the first in awhile to feature a living Spinosaurus. Check out the image below:

The Spinosaurus' return in Camp Cretaceous is exciting and makes one wonder if it is a hint for their return in the live-action films, as well. Meanwhile, the season 4 photo also displays some other interesting components. One will notice that there is quite a bit of advanced technology displayed in the image with what appear to be numerous drones in the sky and a robotic dog is seen running alongside the kids. The advanced technology, Spinosaurus, and desert-like environment certainly arouse suspicion for just where Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous season 4 takes place. The mismatched components of the photo might point to something scandalous such as a biosphere or experiment.

It is difficult to tell what the Camp Cretaceous season 4 sneak peek truly means until the season premiere on December 4th. However, the teasers and photos that have been dropped so far certainly point to something quite outside the realm of what the show has tackled so far. A new island, new dinosaur, and new technology certainly holds a lot of potential for a large plot twist. Most importantly, it has a lot of potential to further substantiate Camp Cretaceous' place within the Jurassic Park franchise. It is harkening back to Jurassic Park III and also likely setting itself up to connect in a big way to Jurassic World: Dominion. Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous season 4 is gearing up to have a big impact by both paying tribute to the Jurassic Park films and by adding fuel to the Jurassic World films.

5+ Year Old Account
    oh my gawd! What took them so long??

Now I want a Mammoth, or riot!!

With JW3 just finished post-prod, being finished I expect a trailer for the movie before Christmas!
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-11-10 at 04:23 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were kidding when they said what combination that hybrid was made of, but I want one...darn they r cute

Also, robots n dinos, had a feeling I might like it, like you can have xenomorphs n robots in same movie, you don't need to have one sort of thing..and with the latest irl robot advancements its even creepier..

The spino is as crazy as ever..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-12-04 at 05:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Season 4 is setting up to explain how there could be more dinosaurs out there in the world for Dominion.

There are parts of Season 4 I disliked. Namely the romance. I didn't feel Brooklyn and Kenji were romantically interested at all in each other.

My theory is Season 5 will have the Camp Councilors and Darius brother teaming up to find the kids. And they may go back to Nublar even though they got off the island.

Also, why did they have to do the Bumpy scene at the end of that one episode?
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what kind of person kenji's dad is, if he is more like masrani was..season 5 will depend on his reaction

maybe we'll see bumpy again somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I wonder what kind of person kenji's dad is, if he is more like masrani was..season 5 will depend on his reaction

maybe we'll see bumpy again somehow?
    What we know of Daniel (Kenji's dad) is that he is an absentee father, rich, and for some reason is interested in controlling/making dinosaurs.

I wonder if it is going to be revealed that Manta Corp is a cover for Biosyn.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Dodgson will be back for JW3 i think

Season 5 will prob come out at Easter or something, before the movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Dodgson will be back for JW3 i think

Season 5 will prob come out at Easter or something, before the movie
    That's what the Jurassic Park youtubers are saying too. They are predicting April or May (unless Season 5 isn't the final season).
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-12-07 at 07:37 PM.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    What we know of Daniel (Kenji's dad) is that he is an absentee father, rich, and for some reason is interested in controlling/making dinosaurs.

I wonder if it is going to be revealed that Manta Corp is a cover for Biosyn.
    I don't understand why mantah corp would have a dino island right next to inGen's two islands, we still have not seen some Costa Rican officials explaining things

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why mantah corp would have a dino island right next to inGen's two islands, we still have not seen some Costa Rican officials explaining things
    We knew Mantah Corp had something close to Isla Nublar because of the drones. Drones are obviously short range, so they had to have somewhere they sent them from.

But, yeah, the Island doesn't make much sense. And the tech introduced in Season 4 is weird ... which is saying something when the entire series is build on that cloning Dinosaurs first happened in the 1980s.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous ending with season 5 — watch the first trailer.

Will the kids ever make it home?

https://ew.com/tv/jurassic-world-cam...premiere-date/
    By Nick Romano - April 18, 2022 at 11:00 AM EDT

It wasn't initially clear whether Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous would ever continue after that first season, released in September 2020. But season after season, the animated kids spin-off to the Jurassic franchise had the good fortune of keeping on all the way through a fourth outing, which closed with a cliffhanger last December. Now, the end is officially in sight.

Camp Cretaceous will indeed return for season 5, which premieres this July 21 on Netflix, EW can exclusively confirm. It will now also mark the show's final season. So, one would hope it answers the biggest question everyone has had since the beginning: are these kids ever gonna make it off these friggin' islands?

EW can also reveal the first teaser trailer (above) and a batch of new photos that reveal some more crossovers between Camp Cretaceous and the larger Jurassic universe.

"The park has closed. The kingdom has fallen. The wait is over," the tagline reads.

The final moments of season 4 confirmed that Kenji's dad, Mr. Kon, is the head of Mantah Corp., a rival genetics company of InGen and Biosyn that's been secretly performing tests on dinosaurs on a hidden island. That includes pitting dinos against each other in fights. Mr. Kon and his Mantah Corp. return in the season 5 footage, and he doesn't seem too pleased with his son.

The season's official logline also teases some strife amongst the kids: "The arrival of Kenji's father, Mr. Kon, renews hope of a rescue for the campers. But as the nefarious plans of Mantah Corp. come into focus and one of the Camp Fam turns on their own, the others must band together if they want to save the dinosaurs and ever make it home."

Brooklynn (Jenna Ortega), Kenji (Ryan Potter), and Darius (Paul-Mikél Williams) seem to be getting their own version of the "raptors in the kitchen" scene from the first Jurassic Park movie, complete with a dino's flared nostrils pressed against the glass in the door. But there's an even bigger connection to that film that started it all.

The kids come across the infamous Barbasol can that Dennis Nedry (Wayne Knight) used in an attempt to smuggle dinosaur embryos out of the island for the mysterious Lewis Dodgson. Dennis dropped the can, which got buried in rain and mud on Isla Nublar, when he was attacked by a hissing and spitting dilophosaurus.

Campbell Scott will play Lewis in the upcoming film Jurassic World: Dominion, and the character is now the head of Biosyn. Director Colin Trevorrow, who's also an executive producer on Camp Cretaceous with Steven Spielberg, said Dominion will connect to discoveries made on the animated show. It doesn't feel like a coincidence that this Barbasol can would make a return appearance in the final season.

"In this final season, our Camp Fam will be challenged like never before," showrunner Scott Kreamer said in a statement to EW. "They will face new threats, dinosaurs and otherwise. Relationships will be tested, bonds will be broken, and in some cases, changed forever. It's all been leading up to this. Even after everything our heroes have struggled to overcome over the course of the series, the odds against survival have never been greater, the danger has never been more real and the stakes have never been higher."

Raini Rodriguez will return as the voice of Sammy, along with Sean Giambrone as Ben and Kausar Mohammed as Yaz. Kreamer and his collaborator Aaron Hammersley return as showrunners for the final season.

5+ Year Old Account
    'Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous' Season 5 Trailer: The Kids Are Finally Going Home...Or Are They?

https://collider.com/jurassic-world-...-jenny-ortega/
    BY SHRISHTY MISHRA - 1 HOUR AGO

Netflix has released a new trailer for the final season of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous ahead of its upcoming premiere next month. The series follows a group of six teens who are invited to a state-of-the-art adventure camp on Isla Nublar. In the fifth and final season, the group must band together to survive as the dinosaurs break out of captivity.

In the new trailer, the kids are hoping to go home finally, simultaneously casting doubts about it. The one-and-a-half-minute clip picks up right after the arrival of Daniel Kon, the head of Mantah Corp. Season 4 finale revealed that Mr. Kon is actually Kenji's father, who in the trailer tells his friends, "My dad's trying to save the dinosaurs just like we are," while also throwing them in a jail cell. The children come to a realization that the future of the dinosaurs depends on 'whether they choose to stay or leave.'

“At this final chapter in the story, our campers are at a crossroads,” showrunner Scott Kreamer said. Further explaining, “On the one hand, they have never been closer to getting home, but on the other, they have never been in more danger of never seeing their families again. There is no clear path forward. They must simultaneously battle to survive the dinosaurs, as well as those that threaten these same creatures' existence.”

Season 5 has returning guest stars including Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Dr. Mae Turner, Haley Joel Osment as Kash Langford, Glen Powell as Dave, and Jameela Jamil as Roxie. Along with Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, and Roger Craig Smith as B.R.A.D. among others. Kreamer previously told EW

They will face new threats, dinosaurs and otherwise. Relationships will be tested, bonds will be broken, and in some cases, changed forever. It's all been leading up to this. Even after everything our heroes have struggled to overcome over the course of the series, the odds against survival have never been greater, the danger has never been more real, and the stakes have never been higher.

Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous returns for a final season on Netflix on July 21! See the new trailer and synopsis below:

The arrival of Kenji’s father, Mr. Kon, renews hope of a rescue for the campers. But as the nefarious plans of Mantah Corp. come into focus and one of the Camp Fam turns on their own, the others must band together if they want to save the dinosaurs and ever make it home.