Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Trump supporter stabs giant Trump baby blimp

Yes, the supersized Trump balloon that's been following the president around during his visit London was attacked on Tuesday by knife-wielding Trump supporter. The highly-publicized floating orange babys was reportedly stabbed by far-right troll Amy Dalla Mura who calls herself "Based Amy."

She captured the incident on camera herself, and she also managed to slice herself in the process. After the stabbing, Mura can be heard yelling at anti-Trump protesters, "The president of the United States is the best president ever, shame on you!" As she strolls away, she brags to onlookers that, "I think Donald Trump's balloon is not very well."

https://mashable.com/article/trump-b...n-amy-mura.amp

There is a Trump supporter in Britain?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    There is a Trump supporter in Britain?
    Several. And I thought that was very funny!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Well, it would appear that we have another knife-wielding sociopath on our hands in London. More right-wing extremism, clearly.

Also, it's fun watching Trump supporters get so triggered, that the feel the need to destroy other people's property... just like Antifa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Did you think it was funny when Antifa destroyed other people's property?

I just want to make sure you are consistent.

She's then apprehended by police because apparently wielding a knife to stab things, even inanimate objects, is not welcome behavior in the UK
    A shame that not even in the UK, the far-right are not allowed to ignore the law as they see fit. When will this injustice end?!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Did you think it was funny when Antifa destroyed other people's property?

I just want to make sure you are consistent.
    You see their problem with Antifa is that they attacked trash cans and since Trump is trash then Antifa is attacking Trump's home.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And she injured her self... wow. Looks like mr Khan is right to ban knives in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You see their problem with Antifa is that they attacked trash cans and since Trump is trash then Antifa is attacking Trump's home.
    I also see that London seems to have the same meth problem that afflicts many rural areas in America.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So now destruction of property is ok? Another hypocritical point to add to your list?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Seems like any ordinary sane Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "Stable" is the word you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    "Stable" is the word you were looking for.
    She wasn't stable. She fell to the water several times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    https://mashable.com/article/trump-b...n-amy-mura.amp
    Caught red handed.

Also,
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

She wasn't stable. She fell to the water several times.
    And thereby she is as stable as a stable genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think it’s the same person. The fun part is the OP troll claiming she voted for both, Brexit and Trump. Meaning she has a dual citizenship, which lets her vote in both, but it gets funky when you consider the citizenship oath:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    At some point you gotta wonder if you ought to just let nature take it's course.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Extremely stable genius!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think it’s the same person. The fun part is the OP troll claiming she voted for both, Brexit and Trump. Meaning she has a dual citizenship, which lets her vote in both, but it gets funky when you consider the citizenship oath:
    Same woman aka Based Amy aka Bacon Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That's never been enforced with any practicality. You can say whatever words you want; it won't stop the country of origin from recognising that person as being eligible for a passport if they apply afterwards. There's nothing stopping someone naturalizing in the US and then applying for a foreign passport the next day and no one cares about about it to try and stop it.

She also might be a dual national by birth, which is recognised by both countries (no idea if this is the case or not).

I find it hilarious she has an ASBO. What a nutcase.

10+ Year Old Account
    So she managed to slightly damage a balloon and all it took was gashing her hand open and getting arrested.

I see this as an absolute win!

ghostpanther is right, it is funny
    /s