Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    So like, a 17 year old can date a 16 year old but when she turns 18 she has to break up with him?
    "The Florida Romeo & Juliet Law passed in 2007 is designed to protect individuals from the sex offender list. The victim in the case must be between 14 and 17, a willing participant in the sexual activity and no more than four years younger than the offender. The offense must be the only sex crime on the offender's record.This law does not make it legal to have sexual relations with minors, but merely stops the accused from being held out as a sex offender in society."

https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/romeo-and-juliet-law/
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Countries like Mexico and the middle east are disgusting with their younger ages of consent.
    You should edit your post to say "other countries", unless you're intentionally excluding white countries then you can ignore me

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ge-of-consent/
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Half the man's age+7 is the usual socially acceptable range, but my wife and I have a penchant for college girls so who really gives a fuck what society thinks?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet
    My stepfather has gotten weird looks when we've been shopping without my mother.
    I can imagine. I hear my share here from expats and tourists, although my favorite has to be drunken Chinese guys who walk face first into a situation. Women from Shanghai are famous for their horrible tempers, and it may get worse out in Jiangsu.

I was out with a couple of friends, never dated either of them, and we were just minding our business while shopping. Old guy well into his cups had to pronounce loudly on the impropriety of one foreign guy out with two Chinese women at the same time. Oops. I'd give money to know what the Jiangsu girl said. She wasn't particularly loud, but he crawled under a car to escape and she got applause from the crowd that gathered. The rest of the shopping trip had us all randomly breaking out laughing over it.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Girl I'm seeing now is 19. I'm 37. We're actually doing really well. I just need to get her into some better musical tastes.
    me i avoid young women like the plague. too immature and flighty for my tastes. and they tend to be quite shallow from what i've noticed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Half the man's age+7 is the usual socially acceptable range, but my wife and I have a penchant for college girls so who really gives a fuck what society thinks?
    I have a thing for women 40+, don't know why (I'm 33). But it's more than just the age, if she's 40+ but doesn't look it it's a nogo.
    My Collection

10+ Year Old Account
    16+ which is minimum age of consent in the US(that I'm aware of). Anything younger than that imo might aswell be a considered a child as they're not done developing.

Countries like Mexico and the middle east are disgusting with their younger ages of consent.
    wisconsin is 18 for consent and our state has pretty harsh prison times for sex offenses.
    we also DON'T HAVE ROMEO AND JULIET LAWS.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-06-06 at 02:32 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    This is what you said:
    Then this happened......

So you think it's fine for a 40 year old to date a 13 year old?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Didn't know age of consent was 13? Last I knew it was 16+ in most of the world.
    It's like you are too stupid to read more than 5 words.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You should edit your post to say "other countries", unless you're intentionally excluding white countries then you can ignore me

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ge-of-consent/
    Mexico has areas that have ages of consent as low 12.

Some places in the Middle East marry girls as young as 8 years old.

Not excluding "white" countries, but the worst that I have seen/heard of age wise is those 2 areas, but I'm sure there's just as bad in other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    It's like you are too stupid to read more than 5 words.
    Some people get awful spicy when it comes to pedo talk lol. They lose the ability to hear any reason
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wisconsin is 18 for consent and our state has pretty harsh prison times for sex offenses.
    I should have said the lowest minimum, or "Minimum minimum" xD

And yeah Wisconsin has some strict age laws, but the country as a whole, you can go and have a sexual relation with someone under 18 just by crossing state lines.

If you meant to say 16 why say age of consent? Age of consent is very variable over the world. It's like you're too stupid to realize what age of consent is.
    He didn't mean to say 16, he's saying that since the majority of the world's age of consent is 16 then the outliers (those under 16) aren't included in what he was saying.
    My Collection

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have said the lowest minimum, or "Minimum minimum" xD

And yeah Wisconsin has some strict age laws, but the country as a whole, you can go and have a sexual relation with someone under 18 just by crossing state lines.
    we also have harsh incest laws. up to 40 years in prison and 100k fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you meant to say 16 why say age of consent? Age of consent is very variable over the world. It's like you're too stupid to realize what age of consent is.
    Cause I don't go to check and see if every country is 16+ I already know most of them are. As do most intelligent people. When you say age of consent. Most people will know you are talking about 16+ Sorry I don't account for every idiot that wants to say " well what about RREEEEEEE" .........
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

That does not mean 16. It means whatever the age of consent is.
    I understand that but he clarified what he meant, going on about it isn't going to get you anywhere, you guys are just going to continue going back and forth saying the same thing.
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    we also have harsh incest laws. up to 40 years in prison and 100k fine.
    Incest involving an underage person or even two adults?

I'm not personally against incest(thanks to having lots of hot cousins growing up) but someone taking advantage of a family member under the age of consent I feel is horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they won't because we're not mind readers. If you meant to say 16 or more then say that instead of age of consent.
    I did... when you asked..... But you had to keep on with the REEEEEEEEE

I'm not personally against incest(thanks to having lots of hot cousins growing up) but someone taking advantage of a family member under the age of consent I feel is horrible.
    Looked it up, even adults, it says "persons known to be related by blood" which includes everyone. Some states give leeway like my state of Virginia which only prohibits incest with children and grandchildren, everyone else is free game
    My Collection

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say if under 18, it would be 14, but within 1 year of their own age. Meaning a 14 year old can date a 15 year old, a 17 year old can date a 16 year old and so on.

Over 18, anyone who's over 18. Let people do whatever they want with their lives. It's none of our business.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account

both kinds. it is COMPLETELY illegal here in wisconsin.