Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    -Check whiptail/ cinderbloom prices, was making 30k+ an hour farmin whiptail in uldum or cinderbloom in hyjal a few months ago.
    -raid farming khorium also a good income, look up group in the pre-made tab
    -epic/mount farming in Bfa zones still a good way to make gold, raw gold+greens+cloth is pretty good even if you don't get a mount. And meets te requirement of killing mobs over and over
    -group farming primal fire/volatile fire/ volatile water is also a good source of gold. Always bring a treasure finding pot
    -thorium farming in silithus, check the arcane crystals prices on your server before doin this (arcane crystals drop from thorium veins) you can sometimea make more than 20k an hour on arcane crystals alone

I'm not farming any of this atm cause not playing BFA, but did work for me a few months ago, check the prices on your AH before Going out to farm.
    WoW thanks a lot! I need to try at least one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Is there any way to farm gold in BfA as if it was a Korean MMO? (without selling transmogs)
    Im speaking of farming the same mobs over and over again to farm mats and raw gold without having to rely on transmog sells.
    Don't forget how good satchels are right now. In the normal gaming hours 16:00 - 23:00 my satchel scanner is allways hot and it gets you: 900g + 1-4 runes (500g each on AH) .
    I use the scanner while doing some gold WQ, its not even bad for gold/hour while doing WQ's (8.2 paragon boxes).

This is from a 420+ geared TANK with dungeon xp (2k r.io). If you cant carry a dungeon in 15mins or less, without killing yourself or your group of noobs, you better stick to farming ore/plants.
    Last edited by Ange; 2019-06-06 at 04:36 PM.
    -