Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Bonjourno senors, I am the esteemed and highly distinguished Lord Estefan Violino.

Thank you for your taking the time to make my humble acquaintance.

I come before you for a singular purpose, and a singular purpose alone, that is I have made a most grave errors of judgement. Perhaps the most dire of my entire career.

I have used to power of speech to slander an adult gay man who had no means of protecting himself, and in doing so i have made the world a less beautiful, diverse, and inclusive place.

For this deed I do so humbly seek your forgiveness. Additionally i promise not to use controversy to further my career, unless said career starts to nosedive.
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2019-06-07 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    looks like there are viable alternatives then, we can drop this whole monopoly shit right?

oooo, itll be so perfect, just like that "anti-pc" title we once took that showed we were totally not PC at all!
    If there was it wouldn't be a issue... companies like mastercard and visa black listing websites and companies to protect other alphabet corporations is the heart of the issue when it comes to people arguing for a free market solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was never going to be a very productive thread and has now devolved even further. Closing this.

CLOSED.