Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Watch the video op linked and you can clearly see 420..
    Right now, on live, the base ilvl you get from a +10 is 410, not 420. This is talking about comparing live to this

M+ already is under mythic ilvl and slightly above heroic.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's likely what M+ is going to launch with in the two week lead up until mythic raiding goes live. At the end of last season you could do +4 and +5 keys and get maximum reward before season 2 actually launched, and thus increasing the reward.

I suspect it's the above, but it's also possible that 15 is the new reward cap, and a precedent was set for this in Legion where it jumped between 10 and 15 for maximum reward.

I intend to play classic, but am constantly perplexed by comparisons made between it and the live version of the game. Angry that there might not be worthwhile gear outside of raiding so you're excited for classic to release? Sure there are some powerful quest rewards and crafted items in Vanilla that will take you through a lot of the game, but earlier iterations of WoW almost exclusively pushed you into raiding for the best gear.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    good change. M+ was too rewarding.
    Yep. You could chain run mythic+ and get geared out so fast.

Clearing heroic dazar'alor didnt feel rewarding at all because of it and the difference is amount of effort required was huge.

I think they should just move to a badge system for m+ if they want to keep higher level gear so they ca regulate the pace you can get it

If we are to go down a path, where 40 man raids become 25, then now 20, AND 5-mans can get you even higher than raiding, just remove grouping up completely and make all dungeons raids single player with bots by your side (and Blizzard does have bots, who can clearly play better than most of us, at least according to their "balance").

I'll suggest that we should go BACK a little, when raiding ITSELF was the reward, to see the new bosses and to accomplish something great with your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if majority prefers mythic + then who in the right mind hurts the majority

if people dont want to raid time to scrap raiding from game .

but noooo . blizzard rather removes activity that majority raids because toxic mythic raiding nolifers whine that they dont feel special anymore

ridiculous decisions from devs.
    Best Gear should always come from Raiding the highest difficulty.

It's a good thing that M+ Gets scaled down a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Right now, on live, the base ilvl you get from a +10 is 410, not 420. This is talking about comparing live to this

M+ already is under mythic ilvl and slightly above heroic.
    yes thanks for that information everyone knows about. Ptr drops 420 some news for you?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    M+ should never have dropped any gear to begin with.
    M+ should have normalized all gear, to a specific iLevel. Only then can you meassure people's skill
    Ah yes, just what we need: content with no rewards and a system that punishes specs that scale wonderfully and start the expansion off awfully. You do know CM was a good idea that was horribly executed, right?

As for the gear reduction, this is pretty bogus, and I say this as a mythic CE raider.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

yes thanks for that information everyone knows about. Ptr drops 420 some news for you?
    Did you even read what the first poster said properly?

They said that right now m+ drops a bit over heroic.

Is this a troll?
    M+ drops heroic level gear right now so where is the change?
    Your response was "no it doesn't. It drops 420s"

Which is doesn't.
    It drops 410s. In context, it was incorrect to claim it drops 420s
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-06-09 at 08:32 PM.

Did you even read what the first poster said properly?

They said that right now m+ drops a bit over heroic.

Your response was "no it doesn't. It drops 420s"

Which is doesn't.
    It drops 410s. In context, it was incorrect to claim it drops 420s
    You are just wrong. Someone said that on the ptr the gear does not change compared to the gear on live. I said then no it does drop 420. And thats when you qouted me and said NO ITS 410 ILVL. you are the one, who's completly out of context here mate.

people doing 5 man content in mythic 10 want gear level equivalent to mythic raiding.

lol. thats one of the reasons this xpac is shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    I understand that you are sad that gravy train went off the track but getting mythic raid equivalent gear from 5 man content is pretty stupid. Dungeon or WQ rewards should never be even close to raid rewards.

Maybe blizz is finally going back to game design where effort you put in is directly proportional to reward you get.
    Agreed, while i did do both on all chars because i enjoy it, i do feel there should be a gap between the two.

RIP M+

was actually enjoying doing a couple 15s every week with my friends. unfortunate

You are just wrong. Someone said that on the ptr the gear does not change compared to the gear on live. I said then no it does drop 420. And thats when you qouted me and said NO ITS 410 ILVL. you are the one, who's completly out of context here mate.
    Go back and re-read.

The person you quoted was talking about CURRENT M+, NOT PTR, and how it aligns to BoD gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    RIP M+

was actually enjoying doing a couple 15s every week with my friends. unfortunate
    Is your enjoyment solely linked to getting high gear from the content? and not the time you spent with your friends?

Well, I guess I'll never need to run M+ again.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Unless there is a blue post confirming this I would't worry too much: Loot in the first week of m+ always was reduced to heroic levels in the weekly chest and even less in the instance. Only when mythic raiding opened the itemlevel was increased.

So that's most likely what you are seeing on the PTR.
    Oh... never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    So content for 5 people have no place, but content for 10 people do? Does that mean that arenas, world quests that can be done by less than 10 people, and all the dungeons should be removed from the game?
    Of course not... some people enjoy that stuff... but it shouldn;t give best in slot gear. Period.

Blizzard has shot itself in the foot by allowing gear to be gotten in all aspects of the game.. versus designing the game progressively like it used to be where you had to do ALL the content to get all the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance we could just get this straight once and for all for fucks sake and have people stop arguing about what drops when from where?

Season 2
    22nd Until 29th Jan
    Drop: Capped at 385 (mythic Uldir)
    Chest: 380 (S1 chest)
    After 29th Jan
    Drop: 400 (heroic BoD)
    Chest: 410 (mythic BoD -5)

Season 3
    Start Until X?
    Drop: Capped at 420? (mythic CoS Cabal)
    Chest: 410? (S2 chest)
    After X?
    Drop: 430? (heroic TEP)
    Chest: 440? (mythic TEP -5)

We currently do not know whether the drops are currently capped like for the Season 2 start. As far as I am concerned 420 is too high for the cap, it should be 415 (which drops in Mechagon just fyi)
    M+ only players will have better gear than mythic raiders for at least a week since CoS drops nothing that people want and BoD drops 415.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2019-06-09 at 09:16 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Go back and re-read.

The person you quoted was talking about CURRENT M+, NOT PTR, and how it aligns to BoD gear.
    yes and that on the ptr nothing would change. BUT IT DOES.

Current PTR,
    http://prntscr.com/nzoclv

/thread

GEAR IS CAPPED IN THE FIRST WEEK, STOP BEING NAIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolished View Post
    Current PTR,
    http://prntscr.com/nzoclv

/thread

GEAR IS CAPPED IN THE FIRST WEEK, STOP BEING NAIVE.
    thank god, i love you