Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I'm so tired of these mounts costing hundreds of thousands of gold. It's so damn annoying that if you want decent looking crap you have to devote your life to playing the AH Mini game.
    funny cause the better version of the mount drops from the dungeon
    the one from the vendor is rusted and borked to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  2. #42
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OREGON
    Posts
    878
    LOL.....complaint after complaint of Rep grinds and they just release a whole new rep grind just to fly

    ROFL...bye bye Blizz I'm finally done. YOU may like rep grinds but a lot of people I know dont

  3. #43
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,301
    I have to say, I'm jealous of the Alliance faction tabard... Looks amazing! The Horde one is meh, as is customary.

  4. #44
    Naga slaves
    Considering recent bans on Twitch, that sounds pretty weird.

  5. #45
    Release it alreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaddyyyyyyyyyy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    LOL.....complaint after complaint of Rep grinds and they just release a whole new rep grind just to fly

    ROFL...bye bye Blizz I'm finally done. YOU may like rep grinds but a lot of people I know dont
    I don't mind rep grinds, and I might be one of a kind, but I do miss the days of picking up daily quests manually, at the faction hub and do them...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Considering recent bans on Twitch, that sounds pretty weird.
    I love Naga slaves I used it so much that Twitch had to ban it. So that means I can ban words, whooaaa the power! Soon there will be a race what you cannot name.

  7. #47
    personally getting really tired of some of the best mounts costing 300K+ its really not realistic for the average raider that is paying 30K+ a week for consumables to be able to afford them without some pretty full on farming.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by sch1ntus View Post
    I don't mind rep grinds, and I might be one of a kind, but I do miss the days of picking up daily quests manually, at the faction hub and do them...
    True. Picking up quests made it feel more like RPG. Quests randomly appearing from nowhere then rewards randomly appearing from nowhere are convenient, but belong to different genre.

    Also rep grinds used to be optional.
    Bow to your Gnomish Overlords! Attempting to take over Azeroth since 2005.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    True. Picking up quests made it feel more like RPG. Quests randomly appearing from nowhere then rewards randomly appearing from nowhere are convenient, but belong to different genre.

    Also rep grinds used to be optional.
    Yeah, like... who the fuck goes around the world like... I MUST BE IN THIS SPOT AT THIS TIME AS THERE WILL BE AN I VASION PRECISELY HERE.

    Whereas if you pick it up from a geezer at least they can say: I foresaw the future and shit shall happen at this time... OR, HOOY SHIT BALLS HEROES, OUR TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK, PLEASE RETRIEVE ME 30 BERRIES FROM PILES OF SHIT.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    True. Picking up quests made it feel more like RPG. Quests randomly appearing from nowhere then rewards randomly appearing from nowhere are convenient, but belong to different genre.

    Also rep grinds used to be optional.
    Agreed the world quest system is awful and should not be re-used...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •