Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    That's where you are wrong buddy, when it comes to AoE Destro is king. Cataclysm then Bane of Havok + 2 Chaos bolts + 2 Conflgas = everything dead.

Maybe go back and play around with destro, and see what happens.
    Bane of Havok is War Mode only, not really comparable to be like "Well if you feel like getting ganked repeatedly, this makes me better!".

That being said, I laugh at your multiple buttons by just pressing "Demonic Strength" and then walking away from the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That being said, I laugh at your multiple buttons by just pressing "Demonic Strength" and then walking away from the mobs.
    Not sure what you were trying to say by that, but whatever makes you happy.

I like it how several of you got so aggressive over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Not sure what you were trying to say by that, but whatever makes you happy.

I like it how several of you got so aggressive over nothing.
    Er...you came into the thread and claimed affliction was horrible (For solo content, which wasn't the point of the thread), and now you're shifting from that.

The joke was I can just leave my felguard spinning and killing mobs as I gather things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Er...you came into the thread and claimed affliction was horrible (For solo content, which wasn't the point of the thread), and now you're shifting from that.

The joke was I can just leave my felguard spinning and killing mobs as I gather things.
    Absolutely not, I only said what I preferred to play. Maybe my sarcasm was too direct, that I take credit for. How could any lock specs be truly horrible? Warlock is the best damn class in the game. been playing one since Vanilla.

Can we like, be friends now? Plenty other classes to pick on

Frankly speaking both destro and aff suck at aoe. It's a fairly contentious point of their designs atm. Ok ok destro is good at cleave(especially split cleave) but that's not the same. Demo is good mostly at sustained dps, although it you wanna burn the cooldowns than DeSt+G:FG can be bonkers burst aoe.

Anyway there is no best pve spec. All 3 are good at pve in different ways. I like demo because it's functional-good in all content and doesn't get into f tier in any category like art and destro
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!