Cool 110 Twink Rank 50 Azerite Neck Pre-8.2

Low quality video of my final isle run to be first 110 twink to reach Azerite Power Level 50 pre-patch 8.2. Inventory shot, calendar, and time stamp are at 5:10 in movie (aka after the loading screen)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbzx7bh2fJo

(Yes, I'm new to making videos, and youtube garbled a 1280x720 vid into oblivion. Could definitely use help from anyone else using OBS and posting game vids on youtube.)

(Fixed) My Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/lightpony...

This was done on a Lightforged Draenei that was made as a new character when they were released, and leveled legitimately to unlock heritage armor. (No WoW-boosting. No Player Boosting.)

Azerite was acquired from:
    - NPC Follower missions
    - Random BFA dungeons
    - BFA Quests
    - BFA rare mobs
    - BFA rare chests
    - and a metric SH*TTON of Isle Expeditions

The above video is not an accurate depiction of my best Isle work. Here is a better video of such.
    6k pull on previous IE video: https://youtu.be/lBFm2qbWxA8

I'd like to thank the various twinks who supported my efforts, both socially and in-game with assists. I realize the majority of my efforts were solo based, but whenever one of ya'll showed up to help, it was definitely appreciated. I don't even know how many IE's I've done at this point, but it feels like in the thousands.

Shout out to Trap Run of Stormrage and it's Guild Leader. You can follow them on twitch under user Harten22.

No, I do not do solo FH trash carry farms . I either work with a guildie DH or I do dungeon carries via the LFD tool. This is about 1/2 as fast but you also acquire blue gear and and more importantly, Azerite for your necklace. There's no point in trying to compete with a 111 DH on Freehold Trash Carries, they are wicked OP. I have a DH twink myself.

Interesting Fact: This toon is actually my main despite having 4 120's.
    Last edited by Deathpony; 2019-06-12 at 02:35 AM.

Last edited by noladrew; 2019-06-12 at 02:31 AM.

Interesting stuff, love seeing stuff like that in this game. Really illustrates just how many different things there are to do in the game, despite so many saying otherwise.

Wish I had more time, because that does look fun. Would be a good thing to have as a guy in my position.

Either way, youtube doesn't do anything with videos.

Bit rate will have nothing to do with the black bars.
    Just make sure its in the right resolution when recording.
    Should be tons of guides out there for OBS.
    You may have just forgot to save the changes or set them up for the wrong profile.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Very impressive. Congrats

gg well played.