Poll: Level Cap in Classic?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something something gating, something something blizzard greedy, something something powerleveling is a choice, something something handholding, something something catering
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That sounds dumb.
    Not just sounds...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you want to stay at 30, then stay at 30. Nobody is forcing you to keep leveling.
    Hell arguably it's gonna be easier to sit at level "caps" since Classic could potentially have a "twink" PVP community in each bracket (something that I think has been missing from live since ... Cata?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

no, the casual who loaded the responses on the poll can stuff it.
    no one should be hamstrung to your level.

It's going to take me three months (or more) to level to 60 anyway. Why do I care how long it takes other people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having cap is not going to stop rushing. It just means you rush 1 character, wait, then rush again. Of course, this is ONLY if you opt-in doing it that way. Otherwise, if you are not planning to rush, it won't matter if there is gated levels.

HOWEVER

Month 1: Level 20
    Month 2: Level 30
    Month 3: Level 40
    Month 4: Level 50
    Month 5: Level 60

+ Allows players to level more characters without feeling of falling behind. It's a catchup mechanic and gives time to level professions too.
    + Keeps players looking forward to the next unlock.

- Creates "new zones" with congestion. Too many players leveling each time cap is raised, it's bit of a problem.
    - Restricting, does not give you freedom to decide whether you want to cap rush as you are time gated.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2019-06-14 at 01:56 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to level for 6-10 months, so I don't really care.