Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Has someone ever liked you romantically, when you liked someone else?

Has someone ever liked you, when you liked someone else if so what did you do?

Yep. When I was really young teens :P

Every once in a while it gets asked around here about regret over decisions people made. For me that’s tough because I think there’s very few life changes in a person life that could dramatically have changed the course of whatever fate or destiny.

So that’s why I ask the question.

Is there ever been a point in your life you liked someone else you didn’t know how they felt, while at the same time someone else liked you and let you know it?

I did this girl I was friends with liked me. She was great but I was a moron into another girl. We lost track never ended up with at least being friends to this day with either.

What did you do, did you regret it and did you ever consider how things might have worked out?

Yep. But I don’t do regret on this I would have done things different. But my problem was being too afraid to speak up for the girl I wanted.

As for the girl who liked me I do always wonder.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-06-13 at 07:30 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Many times, I was quite popular. Been in a relationship since 4 years back now.

Yes. Love is more painful than hate so it sucked for both of us.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yes. Love is more painful than hate so it sucked for both of us.
    Yeah I often think. Especially younger we make plans at fate laughs at us all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    Has happened to everyone at some point.
    I would think so too. But maybe times have changed so many people say they never had anyone interested in them.

Granted it might be people lying or forgetting someone liked them but they just didn’t feel the same way back.

Ive had a creepy stalker/potential rapist that liked me when i liked someone else if that counts? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Ive had a creepy stalker/potential rapist that liked me when i liked someone else if that counts? XD
    Well that all depends. Creepy and stalking now vs then.

I mean back in my day there was courting a girl. Singing a song you wrote. Dedicating song, writing a note in class asking do you like me check yes or no.

Although now days I don’t know. There is a fine line in my mind between letting someone know how you feel. And disrespecting them by invading their privacy or space. Much less illegal and immoral behavior.

So I guess it’s more up you whatever you’re comfortable with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Once, I even ended up dating the girl who liked me. Though it felt like pity dating, because in reality I already knew by then that I was gay. But at the same time, I felt like I was doing something socially, since my best friend at the time was together with my dates best friend. I also felt like something was going to happen before we started dating, since they were like asking me how I felt about her and such.

Yep.

And he ensured I'd never feel the same about him when he behaved like an entitled manchild about it. My love interest was out of reach, I was in no way tied down, but according to him I was "only interested in X "to spite him".

10+ Year Old Account
    no because no one likes me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Once, I even ended up dating the girl who liked me. Though it felt like pity dating, because in reality I already knew by then that I was gay. But at the same time, I felt like I was doing something socially, since my best friend at the time was together with my dates best friend. I also felt like something was going to happen before we started dating, since they were like asking me how I felt about her and such.
    I think at one point if Catherine Zeta Jones would pity date me I’d be ok with that she could use me. But as I grew out of that stupidity I recognize that isn’t love. Love is seeing the beauty in someone who shares that same view.

Sure attraction is important beautiful eyes details. But it’s the heart for even when you see imperfections you aren’t turned off you are turned on by the secret the uniqueness. Someone for you and you then.

I learned that working with Elders people who’s experience more valuable than gold. An old couple together for decades look to each other old and wrinkly lol

They just see the other part of their soul.

I think you can love anyone but it has to be true and returned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Yep.

And he ensured I'd never feel the same about him when he behaved like an entitled manchild about it. My love interest was out of reach, I was in no way tied down, but according to him I was "only interested in X "to spite him".

That’s unfortunate sorry to hear. The heart is a fickle thing powerful but misguided at times. I think love is far more powerful than hate.

Love that’s not returned or love for a thing like an idea not realized.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no because no one likes me.

Haha bullshit probably lots of people love you but don’t like you. Or you don’t like them how many Dreanai love you if only you open your heart

Yep lots of times. I can specifically think of one time in high school where I had a pretty big crush on this girl and I used her friend who also had a crush on me to begin dating her friend. I was a dick looking back on it of course, but this girl I liked would always sit in front of me and wore thongs with pants that were never quite high enough to cover it.

Ended up dating for a long time and getting engaged, but things didn't end up working out ultimately, but such is life.

no idea

/10101010

No, I was never that popular.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thank fuck I am not an incel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Back in the 6th grade there was a girl in my class that had a crush on me. She confessed that she liked me. Of course being 11 years old and immature, I came across as an asshole when I rejected her advances.

Looking back, I got flirted with quite a bit, but I was too clueless to notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I think at one point if Catherine Zeta Jones would pity date me I’d be ok with that she could use me. But as I grew out of that stupidity I recognize that isn’t love. Love is seeing the beauty in someone who shares that same view.

Sure attraction is important beautiful eyes details. But it’s the heart for even when you see imperfections you aren’t turned off you are turned on by the secret the uniqueness. Someone for you and you then.

I learned that working with Elders people who’s experience more valuable than gold. An old couple together for decades look to each other old and wrinkly lol

They just see the other part of their soul.

I think you can love anyone but it has to be true and returned.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s unfortunate sorry to hear. The heart is a fickle thing powerful but misguided at times. I think love is far more powerful than hate.

Love that’s not returned or love for a thing like an idea not realized.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha bullshit probably lots of people love you but don’t like you. Or you don’t like them how many Dreanai love you if only you open your heart
    that makes no sense how can someone love you but not like you?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that makes no sense how can someone love you but not like you?
    A lot of times family or friends. It’s hard to always agree sometimes even like. But love is a bond beyond that.

Yes and it's very hard for all parties involved because someone at the end of the day is leaving with a broken heart..