Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    One day, im sure the left will let go of assuming it must be racism because there was a white person......
    It'll never happen because they'd have to admit they actually did something wrong.

Plenty of examples of people out there doing crime, literally on video, but as soon as the cops show up and they start resisting, the "He didn't do nothing!" crowd chants start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Go for it... I did mention projecting, so I’d love you to shift to discussing your assumption about what I said, instead of discussing me personally. I’d prefer you reply to what I actually said, but going off on assumptions is a close second... very close... due to me literally pointing out projecting, like 3 posts ago. See... this is why I’m confused by the reaction. It doesn’t make any sense... it feels muted for some reason.
    ...you don't need me to make stuff up for your to read, the political forums are just a click away.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    well yes, the nazis were racists, they had some sore of racial purity thing going on, but fascism need not have a racial aspect to it. the Us versus them mentality would those who are part of the state vs those who are not. A terrible means of government for sure but the theory is to provide a strong unity for the nation..well at least for those who survive.
    See this feels muted. It’s like there is almost a tangible facade. It does, I’m sorry if your opinion differs from reality. But, race is inherent... otherwise you are fighting a mirror. Which once again, this reaction... doesn’t make any sense.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Nobody:

'Woke independents': racism is dead!
    Lol..... I guess I can count you in the camp of "Nope, Gibson's is racist as fuck and those people didn't shoplift, its all KKK propaganda!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Nobody:

'Woke independents': racism is dead!
    racism is not dead, its alive and well on both sides in the US.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This thread will be closed like the last one dealing with this case. Reason= racial discussion. I am assuming of course. But I would not put any money on it. :P
    Here's hoping the new owners ditched the mods who let "White woman kills black man" and says it's not a race thread and then a case like this is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like the last try on this same topic, this has turned into a race discussion. Closing this here.

CLOSED.