Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

And again, Mike Huckabee desecrates graveyards. I'm never letting folks forget this.
    While it was certainly a distasteful tweet i assume he went in after and kicked over the grave stones?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    While it was certainly a distasteful tweet i assume he went in after and kicked over the grave stones?
    no, his presence there was enough to cause those graves harm!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    no goal posts were moves, you just can't argue against what i'm saying so you have nothing but blanket bullshit, im not fooled by your attempt to play coy. You wish harm upon them, but you won't do it yourself.
    Alright, if you're just going to keep lying I'm done with this discussion. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    No, he just had to use a graveyard of dead soldiers from WWII for partisan political purposes. That dishonors the graveyard, consequently desecrating it by definition. And without getting into religions discussion, as a man of faith he should absolutely know better.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/desecrate

Alright, if you're just going to keep lying I'm done with this discussion. Have fun.

No, he just had to use a graveyard of dead soldiers from WWII for partisan political purposes. That dishonors the graveyard, consequently desecrating it by definition. And without getting into religions discussion, as a man of faith he should absolutely know better.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/desecrate
    What is there to be had, you dancing your victory dance hoping harm on others and then say well i'm not really hoping harm because it's just a words....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    What's vile about me disliking the behavior of her and her father? Do I not have a First Amendment right to voice my displeasure with them and what they do? Is saying "fuck these gross, hypocritical people" really "deranged"? Is the bar that low? Are they really this much of a snowflake that this "triggers" people?

And again, Mike Huckabee desecrates graveyards. I'm never letting folks forget this.
    You said
    Fuck the whole family
    the whole family, even people who have nothing to do with it.
    How is that not vile and deranged of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    You said

I'm kinda tired of Trump supporters whinging about "civility". Clean up your own houses before you try to clutch pearls with others.

You said

The family is culpably because of the emotional support they gave her.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to be had, you dancing your victory dance hoping harm on others and then say well i'm not really hoping harm because it's just a words....
    Do you condemn Trump when he "hopes harm" on people? Something tells me no, this is just you wanting to be a hypocrite.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda tired of Trump supporters whinging about "civility". Clean up your own houses before you try to clutch pearls with others.
    Well, my house is pretty gucci. I dont go spouting hate on someones whole family for instance.

The family is culpably because of the emotional support they gave her.
    A true liberal lynch mob. How brave and inspiring..

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Do you condemn Trump when he "hopes harm" on people? Something tells me no, this is just you wanting to be a hypocrite.
    Trump is absolutely a walk example of a human wishing harm on those he hates. I have and do. Something tells me you know this but don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, my house is pretty gucci. I dont go spouting hate on someones whole family for instance.

yeah, i just no longer condone pretending the left's actions are filled with good intentions. they aren't.

It would help if you

stopped with the vile, hateful and deranged rhetoric first.

Top mod tier 2019
    It is not vile, hateful and deranged or rhetoric when she, her father, and her whole family are bigoted racist cunts. The fact that they chanpioned Trump, makes them worse than they were.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you just support the worst shitstains in the world. AKA the Trumps. Including the Mail Order Bride that is currently residing the White House.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you just support the worst shitstains in the world. AKA the Trumps. Including the Mail Order Bride that is currently residing the White House.
    Funny how you guys started to hate him so vigilantly when he decided to run against your darling democrat. Thats many many decades of worst racist and hitler you guys have missed to call him on. Its almost as if the whole anti trump derangement is a reactionary hysteria of manipulated lunatics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Equating some people saying "fuck those people" with a mob chasing down and hanging people by the neck until dead is ridiculous hyperbole.

That's what a "true lynch mob" is. Don't tell me you can't see the difference, because I'm not going to give obvious lies the time of day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how you guys started to hate him so vigilantly when he decided to run against your darling democrat. Thats many many decades of worst racist and hitler you guys have missed to call him on. Its almost as if the whole anti trump derangement is a reactionary hysteria of manipulated lunatics.
    That was a quick transition from fake outrage to calling all democrats deranged hysterical lunatics.
    /s

Funny how you guys started to hate him so vigilantly when he decided to run against your darling democrat.
    Not at all. He's always been a psuedo-celebrity bullshitter. And he was a joke until he started spewing hateful rhetoric, which is when Democrats turned their mild amusement at his side-show into anger at his words.

Thats many many decades of worst racist and hitler you guys have missed to call him on.
    I know it would help your narrative, but that's not how things work. He's always been a piece of shit dating back to the federal lawsuit against his companies for racial discrimination.

Its almost as if the whole anti trump derangement is a reactionary hysteria of manipulated lunatics.
    No, it's a reaction to his gross, offensive, hateful rhetoric and policies. But again, this doesn't fit your narrative so you choose to ignore it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That was a quick transition from fake outrage to calling all democrats deranged hysterical lunatics.
    I like the way you think but no, not all as there are democrats who support trump.

as there are democrats who support trump.
    I'm sure there are, but who are you thinking of specifically?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is absolutely a walk example of a human wishing harm on those he hates. I have and do. Something tells me you know this but don't care.
    I hate yet to see you condemn Trump for anything let alone "hoping harm" on someone. Feel free to link 1 of your post condemning it. I'll gladly admit I was wrong.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I hate yet to see you condemn Trump for anything let alone "hoping harm" on someone. Feel free to link 1 of your post condemning it. I'll gladly admit I was wrong.
    ....no. i am not going to play your disingenuous game.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....no. i am not going to play your disingenuous game.
    Translation = There isn't one.