Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The next expansion will deal with the resurgence of the dragons (Wrathion finally comes back) as well as dealing with the forces of Death. Elune, some sort of aspect of the Light, has become "frenemies" with Death. Naturally the kaldorei are devastated that their goddess worked towards/allowed Tel'drassil to burn

Dragons seems legit, they are kinda silent about everthing happening in the world and azerite is kinda the perfect thing to regain their loss powers, death forces is kinda obvious as this expansion is pointing at them. The Elune part i call it 100% bullshit, dont get me wrong WoW lore and writing team is so cancerous that is actually posible but why give the means and the power up to Tyrande to fight the undead if Elune is working with them/their boss, uh? its a retarded level so big even for WoW team

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Three things:

1. Blizzard is on record saying they regret using the phrase “hero class”.
    The issue of names is irrelevant to the point. Call it "level-advanced-with-special-mounts-and/or-customization-options-and/or-exclusive-starting-zones" class if you want, it won't change the main point, here.

2. Nobody said Tinker was a hero class, either.
    "Starts at level 50". That's a hero class.

3. Blizzard gets to define what these things (such as “hero class”) mean, not the players.
    I'm using Blizzard's definition, so it's all good.

I got an exclusive leak:
    Blizzard is working on a faction squish for next expansion.
    Alliance will be deprecated and become a NPC faction. You get faction changes for all your Alliance characters, there’s no way to create new Alliance caracters. All Alliance races will get Horde versions, like Alteraci humans, Bloodsail pirates, leper gnomes, undead night elves and such.

This will be the result of Horde winning the war. Expansion name will be WoW: Horde Supremacy.

100% legit. Trust me.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm using Blizzard's definition, so it's all good.
    Please give me a direct quote from a Blizzard employee that “hero classes end their introduction zone at 10 levels below the level cap of the expansion they were introduced in”.

If you can’t, you lose this argument. And yes, I understand that, even then, you might still deny that fact.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Please give me a direct quote from a Blizzard employee that “hero classes end their introduction zone at 10 levels below the level cap of the expansion they were introduced in”.
    Strawman.

I never said it was "Blizzard's words" that a hero class "ends their starting zone at 10 levels below the level cap".

If you can’t, you lose this argument.
    You "lost the argument" the moment you used strawman and tried to put words in proverbial mouth.

Strawman.

I never said it was "Blizzard's words" that a hero class "ends their starting zone at 10 levels below the level cap".

You "lost the argument" the moment you used strawman and tried to put words in proverbial mouth.
    You said you were using Blizzatd’s definition. I want you to prove that definition. You lose the argument if you can’t.

5+ Year Old Account
    The leek I pulled out of my arse contradicts this dev post. We will be getting Dark Ranger.
    Also, the story will be against a new faction formed by Jaina, Tyrande and Genn. When Sylvanas is defeated but not executed on the spot, the above mentioned 3 leave the Alliance and gather likeminded people to their cause. They hunt the Horde for being evil and the Alliance for being weak.
    This will bring back some intrigue into the Alliance story and give us a villain that isn't former Horde.

Most of the storyline will see us visit previously used areas.

On the Alliance side Anduin will travel to Pandaria for some meditation to figure out what he did wrong as a leader.

Stormwind will be given to Tess Greymane whose primary aim will be to distance herself from her father and prove that she is a capable and good leader.

You would think the Night Elves get Malfurion as a leader now, but he goes back to sleep like every time things are bad. He wants to find guidance in the dream. So the new Nelf leader will be Maiev.

On the Horde side the Forsaken are suffering an identity crysis. They have a new leader that isn't Lilian Voss.

The Horde gathers in Nagrand to discuss the meaning of terms like Horde or Honor. Warchief Nazgrim finally wants a unified faction. Or at least a sharing of ideas.

But of course this is just the background for the fight against the Triumvirate.

Classes will be revamped, but they will still suck.

"Starts at level 50". That's a hero class.
    No, Hero classes start at level 50+, but there's no stipulation that any class that starts at 50 has to be a hero class.

That is not what defines a Class. Blizzard literally made up the Hero name just to give the DK and Demon Hunter some prestige amongst the rest of the core RPG archetypes.

The Tinker is more of a Core class concept than a Specialized one, which means it could easily remain a regular Class while starting at a higher level. That being said, I don't give this rumor any weight at all and I call bullshit considering it both suggests a level squish and a boosted class. Makes no sense to do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why were they sending polls about this to see how people like it just days ago, if this was already decided?
    I don't know.. Why don't you go ask them ?! Give them a call and ask?!
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

5+ Year Old Account
    End of expansion leaks when the expansion isn’t even half way over.

Interesting. I like a lot of those ideas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prestige classes sound great and awful at the same time, but I highly doubt Blizz would ever do it this way.
    (I've been playing my main priest for 14 years, I would be pissed if Blizz made a new priest class that has prettier visuals..)

Tbh it all sounds plausible and natural eveloutuons if what we have, not saying its valid, could be a wish list still.

Though they do say some times dev "leaks" are actually done to gage community perception without legitimate backlash so you never really know sometimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Baine and Anduin make peace and Sylvanas loyalists go into hiding
    We know it's fake because Sylvanas loyalists sadly won't go into hiding.

You said you were using Blizzatd’s definition. I want you to prove that definition.
    Ghostcrawler: ""Hero class" meant that the DK started at a higher level"

You lose the argument if you can’t.
    Enough with the childish level of "gotcha", please.

7+ Year Old Account
    >Orcs in SW and Night Elves in Horde guilds and so on.
    4Head, this will be indeed, the dead of lore for ever.

> * The next allied races are Vulpera and Mechagnome and the ones after that are Lightbound Undead for the Alliance and some sort of Boar creature that uses the Worgen rig for the Horde
    boar race? what? they could get saberon, drakonid, ogres, but they will do a boar race who is not even quillboar? LUL

>Naturally the kaldorei are devastated that their goddess worked towards/allowed Tel'drassil to burn
    ???????????????

now there are 2 things that make me believe this shit is real:

> * Says that Bwonsomdi's boss **is a "she"**, no name yet
    match perfectly the new blizzard introducing "new powerful woman" all the time, now we have elune and the female death "lord", who i bet will have something to do with Sylvanas.

and:

Prestige classes are a seperate class. So if you played a Druid and unlocked Dragonsworn you would then have to make a new character rather than slap a skin on your Druid
    taking a cool idea that is "prestige class" or "skin race" and fucking up like subrace, so you have to level another fucking class again, thats our blizzard right here.

This is it, the ones who though we could not go any low we are going subterranean now

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    No, Hero classes start at level 50+, but there's no stipulation that any class that starts at 50 has to be a hero class.
    Except the two classes that have been introduced so far who begin at a higher level are called "hero classes", and we have no reason at all to believe that Blizzard will implement a new "kind" of class other than the "normal" and "hero" class.

And no, this "prestige class" nonsense doesn't count, as the Tinker is not described as being a "prestige class" of any existing class.

[*]Player housing is forever in development hell
    This is the only thing i'm sure is 100% true. The rest... let's say it's a MAYBE... with a big chance of being false.

[*]New class is Tinker with prestige classes along with it. Prestige classes being "class skins" you would have to unlock with Necromacer, Dragonsworn, and Dark Shaman in-progress at the moment.
    Sounds too much like taliesin's idea, and i doubt this will actually come true.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2019-06-17 at 04:55 PM.

Cool, you proved one of your two assertions.

So Tinker starts at 50 means it’s a hero class. Doesn’t mean it has to start at 60 if the level cap is 70.

7+ Year Old Account
    [*]Allegedly 8.3 was going to include Tyrande's revenge but since people were dissatisfied with the start of the expansion it got bumped forward

Claims that he's working on a faction merge prototype at the moment and testing how warmode could still leave PvP intact.
    On the faction merge they're TALKING about letting people interact with the other faction as long as warmode is off. Orcs in SW and Night Elves in Horde guilds and so on.
    this right here proves its fake.
    something planned for 8.3 woulda had little to no development on it at the time.
    yet suddenly after the launch of 8.0 in only 2 and a half months they made all of the darkshore questline, warfront, and gear? yeah absolute bullshit.

also that second part it is aswell, absolute bullshit, so they cant talk if warmode is on. But then they can somehow be in the same guild? yeah sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content