Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sounds trash enough to be a possibility.

i just thought this does actually make the quill boar model update make a bit more sense, i mean they seems so out of place in kul tiras really and it seemed odd to update the models just to splatter a few in one small area and a couple of quest lines.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Night View Post
    Tinkers and gnomes as a whole can just fuck off.

But really, "tinkers" I mean, NOBODY that doesn't play stupid gnomes wants a class as irritating and as dumb as that, and if you do then you secretly love gnomes and are in denial.

- - - Updated - - -

DH were always going to be a class.

Tinkers on the other hand, will never be, and thank fuck for that.
    Tinkers doesn't mean just Gnomes, though. People have come up with plenty of alternatives.

Draenei could be similar to their Vigilants, using crystals and smooth, sloped metal, while Lightforged could be those Warframes from Argus. Dwarves and Humans could be more steampunk, with slightly different designs and patterning. Things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    [*] Dragonsworn are a Driud skin and he gave the example that flame and frost would replace lunar cycles[/list]
    So they become mages...

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Really? No shit? I do too. Now I don't feel alone in the world anymore. We should meet up and go to the bars. I'd love to see the reaction on a women's face when we tell her we have a 4 foot slong and she say's bull shit then I show her mine and she's like WTF and then....You show her yours and the fact that 2 guys on planet earth are so endowed ,,,,,right there her head explodes. Then we go on a road trip all over the world making wemon's head explode and we could become the 2slongbandits or something. What do ya think?? Want to?
    he never said it was attached to him......

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma Tiger View Post
    Yeah, all those years, they were clearly going to be a class, when almost every player shot the idea down immediately, cause we already had Warlocks.
    Yea they didn't though.

They were always going to be a class, even if you thought they were not.

Tinkers and gnomes as a whole can just fuck off.

But really, "tinkers" I mean, NOBODY that doesn't play stupid gnomes wants a class as irritating and as dumb as that, and if you do then you secretly love gnomes and are in denial.

- - - Updated - - -

DH were always going to be a class.

Tinkers on the other hand, will never be, and thank fuck for that.
    mate, if its got power Armour and mech's ill play the fuck out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I like to surf on 4chan, how could you believe someone there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Tinkers doesn't mean just Gnomes, though. People have come up with plenty of alternatives.

Draenei could be similar to their Vigilants, using crystals and smooth, sloped metal, while Lightforged could be those Warframes from Argus. Dwarves and Humans could be more steampunk, with slightly different designs and patterning. Things like that.
    Mag'har could have their Iron Horde tech, blood elves can have tech adapted from the blood golems they stole from the mogu. Plenty to work with. I'd make one, just for giggles if nothing else. New stuff is fun.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Yea they didn't though.

They were always going to be a class, even if you thought they were not.
    they said they wanted to release them back in tbc, but pulled the idea because they didn't think they had the tech to do the justice.

What you're saying sounds cool enough, just don't call it a tinker.

Playing a Draenei as a class called tinker would make me want to vomit. You can't cross contaminate any other class with gnomes or gnome names or gnome inspired classes.

Playing a Draenei as a class called tinker would make me want to vomit. You can't cross contaminate any other class with gnomes or gnome names or gnome inspired classes.
    Call it a mechanist or something. Artificer maybe?

It'd be a good opportunity for these theoretical prestige classes / class skins to be highlighted if the new class has each race skinned separately.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

Tinker is actually inspired from Goblins originally.

Your frenzied fantasy racism is a little silly in this case, dude.

Lets assume all of these "leaks" are true for a second - None of them will make modern WoW less trash.

/Yawn
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Call it a mechanist or something. Artificer maybe?

It'd be a good opportunity for these theoretical prestige classes / class skins to be highlighted if the new class has each race skinned separately.
    Artificer sounds decent. Fits well. But if the game is having a new class, it absolutely must be ranged DPS and not melee.

- - - Updated - - -

Tinker is actually inspired from Goblins originally.

Your frenzied fantasy racism is a little silly in this case, dude.
    Goblins are even worse! They are horde.

Gnomes are for BBQ and annoying the general population. Goblins are just for killing because they are the bad faction and just generally disgusting. There cannot be any class inspired by either.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Even though I like to surf on 4chan, how could you believe someone there?
    4chan is as close to anon as you can get outside the dark web whilst having a wide reach as its the root of what feeds into most other social media platforms, if i wanted to leak something or whistle blow that would probably be the place id pick, but at the same time its 4chan the same place that made Pepe the frog and is on a crusade to get as much innocent random shit branded a hate symbol as possible 4tehlulz

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    What rule? That classes can't start at level 50?

We already have Character Boosts to show how much they care about adhering to these mechanics.
    Not the same thing. Otherwise the leveling experience would just be removed altogether.

Then you're assuming rather than knowing.
    It's Ghostcrawler's own words: "hero classes start at a higher level".

Artificer sounds decent. Fits well. But if the game is having a new class, it absolutely must be ranged DPS and not melee.
    I can agree with that. The game needs a mail wearing class and a ranged physical dps class but it's hard to do both of those together without stepping on hunters' toes.

All sounds really boring and predictable, so it's as likely to be true as any other leak. Meaning, not very.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Not the same thing. Otherwise the leveling experience would just be removed altogether.

It's Ghostcrawler's own words: "hero classes start at a higher level".
    Yes, because it's a Hero class.

But they didn't say classes can't start at a higher level without being a Hero class. GC's words came before Character Boosts were a thing.