Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That coupled with the stephanopolous interview is just a testament to his derangement. I know US healthcare is shit, especially for mental health, but the next government should probably implement some checks and balances to make sure that at least the leading person in the country is somewhat sane.

Trump is even going after Fox for this as well.

.@FoxNews Polls are always bad for me. They were against Crooked Hillary also. Something weird going on at Fox. Our polls show us leading in all 17 Swing States. For the record, I didn’t spend 30 hours with @abcnews, but rather a tiny fraction of that. More Fake News @BretBaier
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68516288782336

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Trump is even going after Fox for this as well.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68516288782336
    I do love it when those two fight.

I don't quite get his "all polls are bad for me and they were for Hillary" thing. Is he saying that no matter who you are they are bad or is he admitting no one likes him?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Do you really think that these pollsters where the ones that leaked these special polls? What gave you the impression that the Trump team keeps information secure?

Just like with every other leak Trump invites this type of backstabbing because the fish rots from the head down.

- - - Updated - - -

People really need to think about why Trump got elected in the first place.

Obama had some really good idea's and he is the reason I believe you have candidates like Sanders and Warren but his failure to push for this policies is why people believed that Trump would do XYZ.
    I still think the constant barrage of name calling instead of discussion played a role in it. don't like obama. You're racist. Don't support BLM. You're racist. Don't like Hillary You're sexist. etc, etc. Sadly it would be VERY hard for me to prove. Can't ask now since the results would be skewed. One of trumps biggest failing was he did a George dubbya. he could've passed damn near anything. Yet in all his time he's managed only 1 unpopular tax bill. He's backpeddles on almost all his promises. Good luck suckering people a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Good luck suckering people a second time.
    Don't underestimate stupidity.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Don't underestimate stupidity.
    Iirc only 2 states has he gained approval in. The rest he's dropped. While yes, you can never rule anything out. Because it's still pretty early.

I still think the constant barrage of name calling instead of discussion played a role in it. don't like obama. You're racist. Don't support BLM. You're racist. Don't like Hillary You're sexist. etc, etc. Sadly it would be VERY hard for me to prove. Can't ask now since the results would be skewed. One of trumps biggest failing was he did a George dubbya. he could've passed damn near anything. Yet in all his time he's managed only 1 unpopular tax bill. He's backpeddles on almost all his promises. Good luck suckering people a second time.
    You know to keep it simple, when there is a parody of ''thanking Obama'' for every bad thing that has ever happened and claiming Clinton ran a sex-ring in a pizzeria I'm pretty sure most of the accusations of racism and sexism was warranted.

don't like obama. You're racist.
    I mean, often times [I]that's why they didn't like him. Sure, they'd dress it up as "I disagree with X", but given all the racist posters and effigies we saw throughout his presidency and the disparate way he was covered compared to white presidents it's a fair point to make that much of the criticism stemmed from peoples own racism.

Don't support BLM. You're racist.
    See above, especially with all the strawmanning that went on during the height of the BLM movement.

Don't like Hillary You're sexist.
    Same thing applies. Plenty of the "criticism" of Hillary was absolutely motivated by sexism. As with Obama there was tons of fair criticism as well, but it's hard to ignore that there were many critiques specific to her gender that were not levied at the other male candidates (remember all the handwringing over her "stamina"?)

One of trumps biggest failing was he did a George dubbya. he could've passed damn near anything. Yet in all his time he's managed only 1 unpopular tax bill.
    Which speaks more to the dysfunction both within the White House and the Republican party, more than anything else. They didn't get shit done because they've forgotten how to, even while trying to ratfuck the normal operation of government and cover for Trump constantly.