Get Up to 33% off Select Game Services

Get Up to 33% off Select Game Services
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It’s a great time to dive into daring adventures in World of Warcraft® when you make the most of 33% off select game services through May 7.

Soar into the latest Dragonflight content with a 33% discount on an Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost—harness the power of level 424 raid-ready gear, take to the skies with a stable of soar-ready Dragonriding mounts, and more!

For those looking to get a fresh start, save 30% on Character Transfer Packs, Faction Change Packs, Race Change Packs, and Name Change Packs.*

Level 70 Character Boost

For a limited time, bring your hero up to speed at a 33% discount.** Grant a single character a one-time boost to level 70 and jump into the latest Dragonflight content endgame-ready! To boost multiple characters, buy a Character Boost pack and use them all at once or save some for later.

Available Level 70 Character Boost pack options:

• 1 for $40.00 (Regularly $60.00)
    • 2 3 for $100.00

Character Transfer Packs

Time to get a move on! Transfer characters between World of Warcraft® realms or accounts, enabling you to play with a new community of players and/or find old friends on new servers—all without starting over at level one. To move multiple characters, buy Character Transfer packs and use them all at once or save some for later.

• 1 for $17.50 (Regularly $25.00)
    • 3 for $35.00 (Regularly $50.00)
    • 68 for $80.00

Visit our support page to learn more about the Character Transfer service and any restrictions.

Faction Change Packs

See what life is like from the other side! Walk a dungeon or two in the other faction’s shoes when you use a Faction Change to convert a character’s faction from Horde to Alliance or Alliance to Horde. To move multiple characters to the opposite side, purchase Faction Change packs and use them all at once or save some for later. Changing your faction also includes a free race change for your class, so you’ll fit in with your new friends on your adventures all over Azeroth.

Available Faction Change pack options:

• 1 for $21.00 (Regularly $30.00)
    • 3 for $42.00 (Regularly $60.00)
    • 6 8 for $95.00

To learn more about the Faction Change service and any restrictions, visit our support page.

Race Change Packs

Sometimes, a simple touch-up of your character’s looks isn’t enough; sometimes, you want to go all the way and change which race you belong to! And with a race change service, you can do just that*.

To change multiple characters' races, purchase Race Change packs and use them all at once or save some for later. The final step of a Race Change requires choosing a new appearance and includes an optional Name Change.

Available Race Change pack options:

• 1 for $17.50 (Regularly $25.00)
    • 3 for $35.00 (Regularly $50.00)
    • 6 8 for $80.00

To learn more about the Race Change service and any restrictions, visit our support page.

Name Change Packs

The name you initially chose for your hero doesn’t have to stay the same for all eternity. Have you changed your mind or simply found something better? Either way, you can pick a new name and reinvent yourself today!

To change multiple characters' names, purchase Name Change packs and use them all at once or save some for later.

Available Name Change pack options:

• 1 for $7.00 (Regularly $10.00)
    • 3 for $14.00 (Regularly $20.00)
    • 6 8 for $35.00

Learn more about the Name Change service and any restrictions when you visit our support page.

Purchase Race Changes, Faction Change Packs, and Character Transfers from the Battle.net shop. Or launch World of Warcraft and click the Shop button on the character select screen.

Once you’ve purchased your Character Transfer, Faction Change Packs, Name Change Packs, Race Change Packs, and Level 70 Character Boost, a new icon will appear on your character selection screen. To activate a game service, click on the token, then select the character you wish to move. Any unused Faction Change tokens or Character Transfers will remain in your account for future use.

* Only available for modern World of Warcraft. Characters cannot be transferred between World of Warcraft® and World of Warcraft® Classic games.
    **Sale ends May 7, 2024

©2024 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Last ditch sale for the Character Transfers before The War Within, when your characters will all appear on the same page regardless of Realm lmao.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was literally thinking earlier today that this was going to happen again soon.

I'm a god damn wizard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal-Kitten View Post
    Last ditch sale for the Character Transfers before The War Within, when your characters will all appear on the same page regardless of Realm lmao.
    Someone might want to use these services for s4, and not wait 6 months (or whatever) for TWW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I was literally thinking earlier today that this was going to happen again soon.

I'm a god damn wizard.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone might want to use these services for s4, and not wait 6 months (or whatever) for TWW.

Yeah. I was thinking about moving one of my toons over to Illidan. Maybe 2.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

My soul drops everytime i see the prices of some of this services.
    Somehow my brain keeps forgetting.

Oh no they using FOMO prices!

Not really?

Unless I'm misunderstanding the Warband stuff, your characters aren't actually all on the same exact server. They're just collected into the UI so you can do things like transferring currency or whatever.

Moving a character over to a better server is still something people might want.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Thanks View Post
    My soul drops everytime i see the prices of some of this services.
    That's entirely the point, really. You're not supposed to want to use these services all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Oh no they using FOMO prices!
    That got a good chortle out of me.

I mean yeah when TWW comes out character transfer will be kinda worthless. Guilds are cross realm and cross faction and the only reason to use it is to either enter or leave an RP realm
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.