Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Is there a reason why she uses the Tidestone to ease our pillaging near/inside her palace by draining the water?
    Well yeah; because it's a powerful artifact connected to the sea :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aevic View Post
    Have you been playing BFA? Jokes aside, they've done this on every FF expansion release. So they must care.
    Any business worth their salt releases their products around the same time as their competition.

this looks cool, not enough to make me come back at all
    currently in the classic waiting room

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowbringers on the 28th I'd rather play that.

Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    Then sod off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    this looks cool, not enough to make me come back at all
    currently in the classic waiting room
    Cool. Don't comment then. Because it's not magically going to get better cuz it's not enough for you. Also, enjoy Classic for about 4 weeks until it's ancient design catches up to you, and reminds you how boring/unbalanced/and lack of features and systems treats you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly didn't like the trailer at all. I don't know why but I don't feel hyped in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I honestly didn't like the trailer at all. I don't know why but I don't feel hyped in the slightest.
    because you literally know everything about it.... and have for months...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Waitwaitwaitwait...

When did Azshara come into possession of the Tidestone? We prevented her from absconding with it back in Legion!
    we sorta left it unprotected and just.... sitting there in the tomb of sargeras...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I love the revisionist history, the night elves have no mention in any off Azshara and the eternal palace descriptions, it is as if she has nothing to do with them. And ofc we found out played little to no role on the alliance side (which put me off 8,2 massively, and if it wasnt for Thalyssra bearing the night elf torch I'd have boycotted it completely, now, lore wise, I'm simply underwhelmed)

Consistency died in lore...and while we love new things, I certainly dont like that past lore means little or nothing and isnt a feature of the present..what is to draw people to explore past games, material and stuff if nothing of the new stuff is connected to its origin?
    I would have had written a book on Azshara that revealed the person she was before her rise to empress and how it changed everything.

I expected so much more on the lore front for this character, this zone, and these encounters - I guess BFA continues to astonish in failing to match expectations, yet 8.2, while hailed as a great comeback, pleases in every department but lore - the one I hold most dear, for the race I hold most dear.

Ah well, thank you, NEXT.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. Did I miss some story somewhere?
    we just left it alone on its own in the tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    They forgot to incorporate the rest of the ongoing story into the trailer so it feels detached.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yep, although a bit silly they didn't go and grab the others when you know, the hammer was shown to wipe out entire towns in a swing, and the shield is nearly indestructible.
    Azshara is very much a cocky son of bitch, and the tidestone fits the theme of her kingdom, the rest dont, so she feels no need to take em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Is there a reason why she uses the Tidestone to ease our pillaging near/inside her palace by draining the water?
    cause she wants to entertain herself with us, and recruit some of us, she then tries to collapse the waves ontop of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Cool so is there time gating this patch and how many weeks should people wait before resubbing for it all to pass?

Oh according to one of the datamined cinematics apparently we just placed the Artifacts in the Tomb during Legion and didn't bother having anyone stay behind and guard them afterwards. What's that? Legionfall you say? Nah never existed. What about how dangerous it would be to removed the artifacts apparently sealing the ToS? Dalaran didn't care enough to keep an eye on them it seems. What about the rest? Apparently she was kind enough to only steal one.
    the legionfall defended it, but unlikely some random nobodies could handle the naga all while wounded fighting demons.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, Legionfall consisted of like, Velen, Illidan, Maiev, and Khadgar, and then Horde/Alliance troops.

Out of all of them, only Khadgar is really left 'free' to defend it.

I mean, that's actually a good point though in a way.

What is the point of them being there or not still?
    There's no Fallen Avatar to seal anymore, Sargeras is locked away.

The Tomb of Sargeras should be rather pointless right now.
    khadgar came with us to fight kiljaden remember? he was there to teleport us out and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Well yeah; because it's a powerful artifact connected to the sea :P
    I think you missed his point: why is she making it easy for us to come and destroy stuff instead of maybe just drowning us / not letting us down there?

Welp, it will Backfire badly, as everything that they added in this expansion.

If Blizzard and Activision shareholders thinks that the same trick will work for the 3rd time, they underestimate how vaccinated and angry most of the "NON Bnet Forums and MMOC" part of the community is with the game, which is the majority at this rate.
    This isn't WoD, era or even the drought in between Legion release and nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Azshara is very much a cocky son of bitch, and the tidestone fits the theme of her kingdom, the rest dont, so she feels no need to take em.
    That feels like just an excuse though to say. It's not wrong, she is, but it still seems a bit weird that no effort was made to take them and you'd still think someone under her would be like "hey, I'mma nab this thing here" whether she wanted it or not, in an effort to "appease" her or whatever.

Or that N'zoth would be like "ya know those things would be pretty handy to have".

I mean, an explanation could have been done in a short scenario or something to show that they invaded, took the tidestone, and then got pushed out before they could get the rest.

"June 25"

Surprising honestly no one, this date was always the #1 most likely date.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Welp, it will Backfire badly, as everything that they added in this expansion.

If Blizzard and Activision shareholders thinks that the same trick will work for the 3rd time, they underestimate how vaccinated and angry most of the "NON Bnet Forums and MMOC" part of the community is with the game, which is the majority at this rate.
    This isn't WoD, era or even the drought in between Legion release and nighthold.
    why does this feel like a post filled with a ton of buzzwords that says absolutely nothing with no actual content?
    cause what are you even talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

That feels like just an excuse though to say. It's not wrong, she is, but it still seems a bit weird that no effort was made to take them and you'd still think someone under her would be like "hey, I'mma nab this thing here" whether she wanted it or not, in an effort to "appease" her or whatever.

Or that N'zoth would be like "ya know those things would be pretty handy to have".

I mean, an explanation could have been done in a short scenario or something to show that they invaded, took the tidestone, and then got pushed out before they could get the rest.
    1. she really is that way thoguh, she literally lets us come to her so we can entertain her, she is able to 1 shot lal of us easily, but lets us fight so she can have a show
    2. and if they did she would have insta killed them for not following her graceful orders.
    3. nzoth is trapped right now, remember that he is not in charge right now, they are working together.
    4. there is a scenario explaining that they took the tidestone as it was the only one Azshara was interested in.

Shadowbringers > BFA
    Your shitty tactic will backfire, Ion m8.

Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    go ahead and find your own forum!
    I dont see much news on FF here!