Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    We left them all unattended in the Tomb - Naga literally walked in and got it. It’s explained in the 8.2 quests, although that’s pretty much it.
    Yep, although a bit silly they didn't go and grab the others when you know, the hammer was shown to wipe out entire towns in a swing, and the shield is nearly indestructible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Great trailer but unfortunately I know how it goes. I get hyped from trailer, resub, and the moment I log in I realize the gameplay is from the same class mechanics that caused me to quit of boredom months ago.

Not to be a negative nancy, it's just true.
    Don't resub?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a reason why she uses the Tidestone to ease our pillaging near/inside her palace by draining the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Don't resub?
    Yep, correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool so is there time gating this patch and how many weeks should people wait before resubbing for it all to pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Waitwaitwaitwait...

When did Azshara come into possession of the Tidestone? We prevented her from absconding with it back in Legion!
    Oh according to one of the datamined cinematics apparently we just placed the Artifacts in the Tomb during Legion and didn't bother having anyone stay behind and guard them afterwards. What's that? Legionfall you say? Nah never existed. What about how dangerous it would be to removed the artifacts apparently sealing the ToS? Dalaran didn't care enough to keep an eye on them it seems. What about the rest? Apparently she was kind enough to only steal one.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yep, although a bit silly they didn't go and grab the others when you know, the hammer was shown to wipe out entire towns in a swing, and the shield is nearly indestructible.
    Which begs the question if they were actually still there or not! However, the Tidestone is the most valuable to Azshara and she’s cocky enough to think she’s more powerful than what the others can do anyway.

Gee... I wonder why they picked that date? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Great trailer but unfortunately I know how it goes. I get hyped from trailer, resub, and the moment I log in I realize the gameplay is from the same class mechanics that caused me to quit of boredom months ago.

Not to be a negative nancy, it's just true.

Same happens to me every time but I still play like 2 weeks since I payed the subscription. This patch doesn't even hype me as much as usual tho. I will probably do Eternal Palace in Normal and half of it in HC and leave.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Not challenging FFXIV in any way, btw..

Oh no no no..
    It's a full week before. I figure people can get their WoW fix for a week, then jump onto Shadowbringers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It's a full week before. I figure people can get their WoW fix for a week, then jump onto Shadowbringers.
    Those who pre-ordered FF's next expansion will get to play it as soon as the 28th, so it's really more like 3 days before.

Smart move on Blizz's part, people still have to resub an entire month just to keep themselves busy during these 3 days.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

How great it would be if classes were not this garbage. I would 100% re sub if the game play was not this shit, oh well there is still 0.01 chance for me to re sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Those who pre-ordered FF's next expansion will get to play it as soon as the 28th, so it's really more like 3 days before.

Smart move on Blizz's part, people still have to resub an entire month just to keep themselves busy during these 3 days.
    I am guilty. Saddly.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Azgarde View Post
    I am guilty. Saddly.
    Look at the bright side, you'll probably enjoy Shadowbringers even more after playing the crap that will be 8.2
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

*Surprised face*

Fucking finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Oh according to one of the datamined cinematics apparently we just placed the Artifacts in the Tomb during Legion and didn't bother having anyone stay behind and guard them afterwards. What's that? Legionfall you say? Nah never existed. What about how dangerous it would be to removed the artifacts apparently sealing the ToS? Dalaran didn't care enough to keep an eye on them it seems. What about the rest? Apparently she was kind enough to only steal one.
    To be fair, Legionfall consisted of like, Velen, Illidan, Maiev, and Khadgar, and then Horde/Alliance troops.

Out of all of them, only Khadgar is really left 'free' to defend it.

Which begs the question if they were actually still there or not! However, the Tidestone is the most valuable to Azshara and she’s cocky enough to think she’s more powerful than what the others can do anyway.
    I mean, that's actually a good point though in a way.

What is the point of them being there or not still?
    There's no Fallen Avatar to seal anymore, Sargeras is locked away.

The Tomb of Sargeras should be rather pointless right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an awful trailer. The voice acting has gone to shit after pandaria. I'm not coming back until classic launches.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post

Aahh, I wasn't aware of that. I guess that is pretty clever, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    To be fair, Legionfall consisted of like, Velen, Illidan, Maiev, and Khadgar, and then Horde/Alliance troops.

Out of all of them, only Khadgar is really left 'free' to defend it.
    Legionfall also had your Class Hall people hanging out there too, depending on what class you were.

they’re not going to really care about some other mediocre mmo.
    Have you been playing BFA? Jokes aside, they've done this on every FF expansion release. So they must care.
    Click my referral link for 7 days of free sub time to SWTOR and a starter package: http://www.swtor.com/r/mZNBRj
    Thank you for any referrals!

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Legionfall also had your Class Hall people hanging out there too, depending on what class you were.
    Yeah but most of them with some exceptions are still tied to factions.

like Liadrin for paladins.

I think the closest to neutral off the top of my head were probably like, warlock, rogue, demon hunters, and maybe hunters?

As far as the overall organization goes, since they were orders from before Legion even (Well, two at least were implied to be around for a longer time)