Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    But those votes were gathered, therefore she has a democratic mandate for some time, yet.
    your guess is as good as mine for how long....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I would have to agree but it's hard to say what's mental issue or just plain Trump insanity since he is a pretty messed up guy. As for physical hard to tell barely see him moving around and he keeps his frequent golfing private.
    I have watched videos of him playing on the golf course. Having played golf myself, I never noticed any physical issues. It is a game which requires very awkward angles for the human body to play well. Which is why many of the pros suffer from back, hip and knee issues. Like Tiger Woods.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    LOL! Golf! The ultimate extreme sport that demands every last bit of physical prowess! Roooooooofl gimme a fucking break! Aahahahahaaaa! You're quite something my dude! That's like saying he only dripped 4 drops of sweat during a 4h chess match, aahahahhaaa! My sides!
    Hey, there's a reason it's a popular sport in retirement communities. It's exhausting and demanding! Especially when you drive your golf cart across the green like an asshole rather than walking (which Trump reportedly does).