Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For all the shitheads defending the American concentration camps on the border:

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Even if you buy all the fearmongering about immigration there are other issues to address than that. Its nothing but fear to secure people's votes and idiots eat it up.

I would prefer to support political policy that attempts to fix the countries that these people are fleeing than to have open border policies. I would also prefer that all drugs were made legal and regulated to keep organized crime away from the borders. I would rather that heroin and cocaine were legally imported into America than to have drug cartels sneaking across borders and committing violent crimes to try and get their drugs across the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
    Doesn't apply. They tend to be of the type who would've sided with the CSA - many still do.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What is your candidate's stance on immigration? Do they favor an open border?
    Sad part is no one wants open borders but morons keep acting like someone does and more morons believe it.

Second bad part is most of the people who say it's a huge issue are not educated enough to know how bad it would be without them....way worse then what we spend on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the number of people saying it's the most important problem is now double when Trump was running for office.

That strongly implies the problem has gotten worse since he's been elected.

So, Trump campaigned and ran on immigration issues, such as the Wall, and yet, people think it's gotten worse, not better. It rather sounds like he's provided the opposite of his campaign promise.

Are we tired of ah fuck it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    As an European i would say you would be surprised how many terrorist where in our Syrian migrant stream. And if you think about it this is the perfect way to get into a country undetected.
    Oh, you have numbers on that? Please provide, I always wanted to know how many terrorists were in the migrant stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post

Spare me your worthless ideology and give a pragmatic reason why i should support illegal immigration .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I see you ignored 90% of my post to try to nitpick a strawman. Good job, i guess.
    It has nothing to do with nitpicking you just admitted that more funding is required to help children of illegal economic migrants . that was what i wanted from the start. Now stop being all butthurt about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Oh, you have numbers on that? Please provide, I always wanted to know how many terrorists were in the migrant stream.
    no fucking idea ask the BfV but they are not going to give the exact numbers mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Guess what? They meet those criteria. Thanks for playing.

Oh, and dems have come to the table multiple times on immigration. Their bipartisan efforts keep getting shot down by a certain orange person.
    LOL WHAT? The only thing the dems wanted was unrestrained illegal immigration so they can be used as voting cattle. And that lasted until Trump ordered that these economic migrants are moved to sanctuary cities thus making it a problem for the dems.

15+ Year Old Account
    no fucking idea ask the BfV but they are not going to give the exact numbers mate.
    Do you always say stuff you have no fucking idea about?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

LOL WHAT? The only thing the dems wanted was unrestrained illegal immigration so they can be used as voting cattle. And that lasted until Trump ordered that these economic migrants are moved to sanctuary cities thus making it a problem for the dems.
    No single word of what you just said is even remotely true.

Like, what you just said is what I would mockingly type out to lampoon a conservative's talking points because of how blatheringly stupid it is.

Nice to know my comedic sensibilities are on point, I suppose.

But here's the swift take-down:

No candidate in the United States is advocating for Open borders; I challenge you to find one that is.

Illegal immigrants cannot and do not vote in the United States in any number approaching appreciable in an election; I challenge you to find legitimate sources claiming otherwise.

Trump in now way "moved" illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities; Trump threatened it but didn't follow up when the cities collectively said "So what?" because they didn't care. I challenge you to find anything proving he's done anything in that regard.

In fact I challenge you to back up a single point of the sentence you just expended valuable time and energy to post.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-06-25 at 10:15 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've yet to see anyone of note, in a notable position, actually want unrestricted open borders.
    There is now a large minority of the population that just assume the democrats want some sort of open border and are outright lying about it. If your counter-position to that is "you can trust the word of politicians" then you are gonna have a bad time.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No single word of what you just said is even remotely true.

Like, what you just said is what I would mockingly type out to lampoon a conservative's talking points because of how blatheringly stupid it is.

Nice to know my comedic sensibilities are on point, I suppose.

But here's the swift take-down:

No candidate in the United States is advocating for Open borders; I challenge you to find one that is.

Illegal immigrants cannot and do not vote in the United States in any number approaching appreciable in an election; I challenge you to find legitimate sources claiming otherwise.
    Of course not that is political suicide if they ever admitted to such. However their motive is clear as day except for people like you. You create a humanitarian crisis these illegals will get citizenship and voila a load more voting cattle for the democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump in now way "moved" illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities; Trump threatened it but didn't follow up when the cities collectively said "So what?" because they didn't care. I challenge you to find anything proving he's done anything in that regard.

In fact I challenge you to back up a single point of the sentence you just expended valuable time and energy to post.
    https://nypost.com/2019/04/14/democr...cities-threat/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cities-release
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...cities-1276353

I have a dozen more news articles ready to counter your BS . And trust me the Dems do care because LA and San Francisco are being overwhelmed with problems at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Do you always say stuff you have no fucking idea about?
    Do you always ask stupid questions? Any sensible person would know the intelligence agencies are going to give this kind of info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The islamic terror attacks that happened in Europe involved second or even third generation muslims from EU countries, not refugees or immigrants. They were radicalized here. Some did leave Europe after being radicalized to travel to Syria and then returned but those were already citizens of European countries anyway and by no means could they be considered refugees.

On 19 December 2016, a truck was deliberately driven into the Christmas market next to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin, leaving 12 people dead and 56 others injured. One of the victims was the truck's original driver, Łukasz Urban, who was found shot dead in the passenger seat. The truck was eventually stopped by its automatic brakes.[3] The perpetrator was Anis Amri, a Tunisian failed asylum seeker. Four days after the attack, he was killed in a shootout with police near Milan in Italy. An initial suspect was arrested and later released due to lack of evidence. The event was designated as a terrorist attack.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attacks,[9][10] saying that it was retaliation for the French airstrikes on ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq.[11][12] The President of France at the time, François Hollande, said the attacks were an act of war by ISIL.[24][25][26] The attacks were planned in Syria and organised by a terrorist cell based in Belgium.[27] Most of the Paris attackers had French or Belgian citizenship, two were Iraqis,[28][29] and some had fought in Syria.[30] Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees.[31][32]
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2019-06-25 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gratz you found three people in the largest migrant flow of recent history.
    Yeah i already debunked the notion that there are no terrorist among the immigrants and could likely find more im done with your shit.

Yeah i already debunked the notion that there are no terrorist among the immigrants and could likely find more im done with your shit.
    There are plenty of white dudes who are terrorists and born in the United States, should we start taking away all their freedoms?

Yeah, people love to punish an entire group for the actions of others... until it hits a little closer to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There are plenty of white dudes who are terrorists and born in the United States, should we start taking away all their freedoms?

Yeah, people love to punish an entire group for the actions of others... until it hits a little closer to home.
    Sure we should strip racial supremacist from their power . We should also strip Capitalist like from your rights. Uncle Stalin knew how to handle people like you.
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2019-06-25 at 12:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure we should strip racial supremacist from their power . We should also strip Capitalist like from your rights. Uncle Staling knew how to handle people like you.
    So you admit you’re a Stalinist.

Holy shit, you're not even American and you're arguing this hard on the topic?

Then again, you're firmly in the right wing camp, so it might make sense.

"regressive left!", "globalist!"

Genuinely, why do you care so much about the US's ability to basically hold children captive that you'll actually defend it like a retard from another country?
    The answer is : why do you care? then apply it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you admit you’re a Stalinist.
    Nope social democrat . But anybody that says fuck the poor elderly and sick and embrace laissez-faire capitalism doesn't earn my respect

Sure we should strip racial supremacist from their power . We should also strip Capitalist like from your rights. Uncle Stalin knew how to handle people like you.
    That comment doesn't even make much sense. We've already established you are the regressive leftist between the two of us. I love that you have turned into two completely different people in order to try and argue your stance. It's almost as if your initial basis for your argument was complete bullshit.

I guess you want me imprisoned for supporting liberty... yeah, that sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That comment doesn't even make much sense. We've already established you are the regressive leftist between the two of us. I love that you have turned into two completely different people in order to try and argue your stance. It's almost as if your initial basis for your argument was complete bullshit.

I guess you want me imprisoned for supporting liberty... yeah, that sounds about right.
    Oh that you support liberty is clear. That you are also utterly immoral is also clear. What you embrace is nothing more then survival of the fittest and anarchy.

- - - Updated - - -

So, in short, you have no real answer.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well that does says a lot about you
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2019-06-25 at 01:21 PM.