Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity

Lightbulb Lost Ark Online EU release - Not in 2020

Hey guys i was wondering if there are any news about LAO EU?
    Id love to see a Subforum on mmoc for that game ^^"
    greeetz

Why would you even want to play it? It's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    Hey guys i was wondering if there are any news about LAO EU?
    Id love to see a Subforum on mmoc for that game ^^"
    greeetz
    Subforums are only for games that are very actively discussed, ideally in a very active megathread. That's why Minecraft lost it's subforum and Final Fantasy has one. Also this could have been asked in the Video Games subforum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gorran1 View Post
    It wont last. Everyone is addicted to American games, you will be crawling on back to WoW.
    Yes, yes, very nice deary. Now run along and make another thread about UK>EU or US>UK or whatever it is you are spamming these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never crawl back to this trash game wow has become and clearly, you never played LOA. Its a true heir for ragnarok online and sacred, diablo2..

- - - Updated - - -

Wow has changes 90 % of the employees ans ia now targeting a different audience, which i’m not in

I will never crawl back to this trash game wow has become and clearly, you never played LOA. Its a true heir for ragnarok online and sacred, diablo2..
    Is this the diablo type game with big ass guns and stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like the game at all any more, when i logg into wow it makes me vomit, everything is stale, all they want is money and the game uses a sub. Id be glad if EU bans microtransaction and push for own currency, because its clearly a monoploizing action and its not allowed in social economics,

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they have 5is gunslinger class, animations and world is looking so good,

- - - Updated - - -

I played it for some month on kroean server with vpn, but 5en i got banned by accident and im tired of sneaking into a server an patching all Day.

Lmao, I played it a lot for about a month when it launched and weaned off over time but I eventually quit because it's so bad, as did my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Lmao, I played it a lot for about a month when it launched and weaned off over time but I eventually quit because it's so bad, as did my friends.
    Why is it bad? Do you not like action RPGs or is there something wrong with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes Ex WoW salt is crazy...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    So i gathered some information in closed groups. It seems they block every new information about eu release, but, there are infos about a release in 2020. Lao has pvp and raids and over 17 classes. If anyone got bored by this, i wont argue with them, clearly their interest lays elsewhere. So atm you can play on russian server, which are the most easiest to play on. But they are not patched tio the latest point. Lets say they miss 2 classes, korean server allready have.

There are a handfull of russian servers that are widely played by western ppl and it seems like you dont
    get instant banned, when they realize your ip (when patching) isnt a russian one.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you? South korean blizzard bot that justifies chinese actions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yikes Ex WoW salt is crazy...

At least. You cyberstalking?.

What are you? South korean blizzard bot that justifies chinese actions?
    Doesn't like LAO? Must be a Blizzard bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Doesn't like LAO? Must be a Blizzard bot.
    They are scared.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would you even want to play it? It's so bad.
    One of the best games i played in the recent 10 years.

I'm also waiting for that - it's a standard Korean grindy mmo-ish arpg, but i like the art style and if playstyle is good, it's a no brainer. However, as usual, it all boils down on how much p2w it will get. KR was limited p2w, RU is way more inclined to that. EU probably will be even more.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm also waiting for that - it's a standard Korean grindy mmo-ish arpg, but i like the art style and if playstyle is good, it's a no brainer. However, as usual, it all boils down on how much p2w it will get. KR was limited p2w, RU is way more inclined to that. EU probably will be even more.
    So true. The sad thing with korean games is that you can never be sure who picks it up in your region as a publisher.. I will never forgive Gameforge for turning the cosmetics into a fucking slotmachine. I would have gladly given them some money after a while but all you could get was glorified gatcha lootboxes and expensive ones at that.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Just opened this thread seeing if there was going to be any useful information about the game itself and all the posts are just people dick waving at each other. MMOC Forums everyone.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I dont like the game at all any more, when i logg into wow it makes me vomit, everything is stale, all they want is money and the game uses a sub. Id be glad if EU bans microtransaction and push for own currency, because its clearly a monoploizing action and its not allowed in social economics,

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they have 5is gunslinger class, animations and world is looking so good,

- - - Updated - - -

I played it for some month on kroean server with vpn, but 5en i got banned by accident and im tired of sneaking into a server an patching all Day.
    Funny, I don't need to spend money to play any aspect of the game outside of my sub fee. Of course they want money, they have budgets to meet. Your hyperbole is ridiculous. Also the shop doesn't meet microtransaction definitions. I doubt, if the EU or any place makes such a law, $15 cosmetic pets would be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Funny, I don't need to spend money to play any aspect of the game outside of my sub fee. Of course they want money, they have budgets to meet. Your hyperbole is ridiculous. Also the shop doesn't meet microtransaction definitions. I doubt, if the EU or any place makes such a law, $15 cosmetic pets would be considered.
    Congratulations! You are now considered a Blizzard shill by OP's definition!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Congratulations! You are now considered a Blizzard shill by OP's definition!
    Oh no! Hiw will I ever sleep at night now?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So true. The sad thing with korean games is that you can never be sure who picks it up in your region as a publisher.. I will never forgive Gameforge for turning the cosmetics into a fucking slotmachine. I would have gladly given them some money after a while but all you could get was glorified gatcha lootboxes and expensive ones at that.
    It'll be my.games, I can guarantee it. Mail.ru published the ru version and mail.ru owns my

As for the op, I've heard they have been hiring English language translators so hopefully next year. I'm playing on ru and the game is great fun

As for p2w, doesn't bother me as I don't pvp and pve is small group (4) so I'll just get 3 friends together and we'll be golden
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-11-26 at 05:39 PM.