Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

sooo..... who wanna bet

So who want to bet that the living part of the horde will join the alliance in some kind of new "The Union" faction and, the forsaken will become a new faction with a undead version of every other race, and players will be given the choice to either join the new faction or go undead, and undead will get the choise to either stay in their new faction or become light undead/redeemed.
    Last edited by Zmiley; 2019-07-01 at 10:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You and I both know this won't happen
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you all your money it won't be like you say it will. C'mon where's the handshaking?

Quote Originally Posted by ace of hoofs View Post
    So who want to bet that the living part of the horde will join the alliance in some kind of new "The Union" faction and, the forsaken will become a new faction with a undead version of every other race, and players will be given the choice to either join the new faction or go undead.
    that will never happen. not even with a relaunch of wow becoming wow2. the closest you will see of that is in the form of the deathknight class. not all deathknights are dead, true, but there were non human undead deathknights made by Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    A third faction is in the works, yes. But I think the races we have as of now not necessarily will be a part of it.

I'll take that bet.

If anything, they will make Horde and Alliance so lovey dovey that they can suddenly play together and talk to each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace of hoofs View Post
    So who want to bet that the living part of the horde will join the alliance in some kind of new "The Union" faction and, the forsaken will become a new faction with a undead version of every other race, and players will be given the choice to either join the new faction or go undead.
    LOL..

Once Traitorfang and Baine have been executed, the rest of the Horde will realise how folly it was it rebel, and they will swear eternal loyalty to Sylvanas, and the Horde will press for annihilation of the Alliance.. Dwarves, however, will be offered a place in the Horde.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    that will never happen. not even with a relaunch of wow becoming wow2. the closest you will see of that is in the form of the deathknight class. not all deathknights are dead, true, but there were non human undead deathknights made by Arthas.
    Of course they aren't all dead. The ones that aren't are all Undead, however.