Whats your favorite Trinket setup?

LOVE

• /uses with steroids
    • 1min cooldown /use trinket that aligns perfectly with either a 1min cooldown ability or a 30sec cooldown ability
    • Steroid buff lasting for 20 seconds instead of 10 seconds (long lasting buffs)
    • 2 trinkets both with 2min cooldown /use and bind both with a 1min cooldown ability. (meaning you will always use a trinket when you use the ability)
    • looking for Versatility stat to use with the PvP Azerite Essense in 8.2

HATE

• chance on hit damage buff (lack of control)

My problem with 2min on-use trinkets is that they usually aligned too well with cooldowns to the extent that you forgot about them, they just merged with the cooldown as a macro. I like on-use trinkets with odd cooldowns, preferably longer since I like super powerful effects. Talisman of Bloodlust type trinkets that are always proccing aren't really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    My problem with 2min on-use trinkets is that they usually aligned too well with cooldowns to the extent that you forgot about them, they just merged with the cooldown as a macro. I like on-use trinkets with odd cooldowns, preferably longer since I like super powerful effects. Talisman of Bloodlust type trinkets that are always proccing aren't really fun.
    You dont like to macro abilities to trinkets? i love it