Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yeah, maybe yes, on private servers
    Actually, the most famous pvp pally spec on private servers is holy/prot , not sure why there's so much hatred for private servers tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly ret pally main ability is a proc off auto attacks. It was boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Actually, the most famous pvp pally spec on private servers is holy/prot , not sure why there's so much hatred for private servers tbh.
    Usually private servers are praised, not hated.

I don't like private servers for multiple reasons: i was working on a competing sim which lost "sim war" against mangos, my our sniffing efforts were /dev/null'ed by those guys and replaced with guesswork, too many players make wrong implication of "private servers = vanilla" and pull bullshit from it, and they breed special kind of toxic players, that leak everywhere.
    Seriously, look at those chill guys who play on their pvp wotlk private servers - then look at these vanilla private server guys who keep spamming nonsense of feral or ret being "viable" in raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean all they had was auto attack and judgement plus its more of a support than dps class

I think you would enjoy arms warrior a lot its more active and does dmg.

Vanilla is gonna be mostly pvp based once the pve gearing is done so I wouldn't worry too much about raids if you reaaally wanna play it you can get boosted or heal until you get gear.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-07-02 at 03:48 AM.

Ret paladins didn't always suck in vanilla......

But they certainly suck on the patch we will be playing on 1.12

edit - and no ret/prot/reckoning are all looked down upon in the p server scene lol. No1 has time for you to drink

I say that as an hpala player who is infinitely better than any paladin you're gonna find being a proponent of any pala offspec in vanilla.

It's terrible. Just go pick a proper class. On 1.12 paladin is S tier support D tier DPS/Tank
    Last edited by Mukind; 2019-07-10 at 11:56 PM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. They were not the best.