8.2 undocumented changes ?

so, anyone have found something that wasnt on patch notes?

every patch has a thread about this, but i am not finding it here

All custom sound addons are broken, to combat data mining

One thing I REALLY like, despite having all sorts of addons to assist me one way or the other:

Blizz now has the quest tracker update with where to go for a quest if it's somewhere else. As in, instead of having a quest ready to be handed in and it just shows as complete, it will now say "take the portal from X to Y" and then when you get to Y, it will tell you to "fly to Z" and then you run or fly the last bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    One thing I REALLY like, despite having all sorts of addons to assist me one way or the other:

Blizz now has the quest tracker update with where to go for a quest if it's somewhere else. As in, instead of having a quest ready to be handed in and it just shows as complete, it will now say "take the portal from X to Y" and then when you get to Y, it will tell you to "fly to Z" and then you run or fly the last bit.
    I've found that to be super obnoxious and cluttered. Might have to get am add on to go back to simplified version of "complete". I don't want or need a step by step for turning in a quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    I've found that to be super obnoxious and cluttered. Might have to get am add on to go back to simplified version of "complete". I don't want or need a step by step for turning in a quest.
    This is where we're going with retail WoW, people. Quest tracking itself just wasn't enough.