Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think it was third try. Had to get it in a different city because the big, elaborate city I live near was, and still is, a nightmare to navigate, with a lot of the paint chipped off certain roads. Plus it was pouring with rain during one of them, making every one of those markers invisible. The fact I didn't die in that one should have gotten me the license.

They'll fail you for the most petty, stupid things, then refuse to tell you any comprehensive list of what those are. One was me being a few inches over the white line before the crosswalk, next to 3 other people who were just as far forward as I was.

Passed first try for both practical and written, and had been driving with a permit for a year total prior.

So many people in here that are already or will end up as the 95% of drivers who get in my way and piss me off because they're paranoid enough to follow the law and stay at-or-under speed limits, but not skilled enough to actually handle a car or be aware of their surroundings. The type of people who struggle to park and door ding others. The type of people who have to slow down to 5mph to make a right hand turn because they're too scared to feel any geforce.