Naga Hide enchant - still OP after nerf

https://www.wowhead.com/item=168598/...apon-naga-hide

i was just in a BG and a warrior on opposing team with this enchant was just unkillable. i clicked on the player when it proc'd trying to figure out what he had as a buff i saw he had a +18 str buff...then at some point he would get naga hide buff. we were winning the BG, this player dropped in, and due to 1 vs 6ing our team with ease they 3 capped uncontested three times in a row

then in another BG we had a rogue on our team...zero deaths, #1 damage by a landslide over current FOTM OP arcane mages, bal druids, fury wars which is not normal in below 60 leveling BGs since rogues have been ganked hard thru squishes/prunes. near end of BG was bragging about this new enchant
    Last edited by pinkz; 2019-06-27 at 09:42 PM.

Sounds like Blizzard forgot to enable scaling down on it. I'd report it directly to them on their forums or bug tracker, then hopefully it will get hotfixed soon-ish.

something they need to deal with fast. not like they did with last series of players exploiting into leveling BGs to own and not get XP, went on for 3 months...next patch before they fixed

Sounds like I need to get in on the fun before the fix it!

That being said, I hope they fix it fast. As soon as there's two immortals fighting each other, it becomes stale real soon.

That definitely a bug and they have to fix it ASAP.

Just tested it out on a lvl 42 warrior, the naga hide effect shields for about 1k here on a health pool of roughly 3k. That's not bad, but not nearly as broken as I thought.

naga hide enchant still overpowered after recent nerf

i just came out of a BG with a level 23 on a recent made void elf mage. a fury warrior on my team had naga hide enchant and crusader enchant on weapons.

i sent focus on the warrior. he was procing naga hide 723 damage absorb several procs per minute which is rather huge in a leveling 20-29 bracket were avg players have 1400-1600 HP. this fury war was able to rush nodes defended by 3-4 players with ease and wipe them all. horde had to do extreme focus with 5-8 players to kill him. at the end of the BG the fury war #1 damage (3x over #2), #3 healer nearly almost beating #2 disco, had 4 deaths.

to put how power this enchant in perspective

Van WOW https://classic.wowhead.com/item=190...a-grand-master 30 minute CD

BFA WOW https://www.wowhead.com/item=19024/arena-grand-master 15 minute CD

https://www.wowhead.com/item=168598/...apon-naga-hide though procs/chances are not stated, some players that have tested and discussed their results are saying it chains procs, works for more classes than it was probably intended, they have seen the naga hide absorb chain procs as low as 10 sec per interval if you class can dodge, parry, or block
    Last edited by pinkz; 2019-06-27 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Just tested it out on a lvl 42 warrior, the naga hide effect shields for about 1k here on a health pool of roughly 3k. That's not bad, but not nearly as broken as I thought.
    That's incredibly strong, and that's not even the bracket where it seems to be the most insane. It's supposed to be a 15,000 hp shield at 120. Let's assume around 200k HP on an 120 player give or take: 15,000 shield is 7.5% of hp, whereas at level 42 you are getting a shield for 33% of your hp, and people in lower brackets are getting one that is 50%+. Nothing like getting a shield for 15,000 at those levels, but still very strong.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2019-06-27 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    That's incredibly strong, and that's not even the bracket where it seems to be the most insane. It's supposed to be a 15,000 hp shield at 120. Let's assume around 200k HP on an 120 player give or take: 15,000 shield is 7.5% of hp, whereas at level 42 you are getting a shield for 33% of your hp, and people in lower brackets are getting one that is 50%+. Nothing like getting a shield for 15,000 at those levels, but still very strong.
    That's all pretty relative if you can get hit by 1k+ Aimed Shots (and other such abilities). It's definitly strong and needs tuning, but mostly so in the lowest brackets.