Poll: Neutral third faction, Yes / No?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Neutral third faction, Yes / No?

I got this from the most recent fake leak and so I am only quoting it, but decided to add a poll this time for an easy yes/no response.

WoW 10.0 will feature a new faction with completely new races and lore, without splitting the player base...in other words a new faction only lore-wise, can pve with and pvp against both at-war horde/alliance (pro Sylvanas/Tyrande) or at-peace horde/alliance.

The third faction will follow the same new system of "for war" or "for peace" choice (Sylvanas horde vs Tyrande Alliance=for war), basically only a new faction lore-wise, not gameplay wise and therefore will not split the player base any more than along the lines of war and peace between the factions . Basically the point is to expand the pvp system and create more pvp-centerend lore and events, the same is true for the pve game. In the end players get a richer pvp / pve overall game experience. Ultimately allowing players to distinguish themselves between being PVP focused and PVE focused. PVE is defensive minded players fighting forces that threaten the world, PVP is offensive minded players fighting each other.

This third faction would give players the choice of being neutral to horde/alliance, without siding with Sylvanas/Tyrande or Baine/Anduin.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Merge em or leave em. No band aids.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

WoW 10.0? Are we pulling an Apple and just skipping 9?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.