Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Fun ideas, hope it happens - don't believe it though..

Warcraft was built on Orcs Vs. Humans - really doubt they would step away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I can't think of a worse fate than both factions merging to be ruled by Anduin.
    did you forget the comic? that will happen, the question is only when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BJPAgk1vKY

If a Expansion leak has any sort of timeskip, I tend not to believe in it. It just screams lost potential and thrashes a lot of the lore in favor of one that will inevitably be temporary.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I can spend 5 minutes creating a new reddit account and writing something similar. Commence 10+ page on MMOC!

I'm absolutely skeptical of this entire thing, but I'll be honest, there are some elements of it I find interesting. I think I like the idea of finishing an expansion and then logging into the new one after a time jump if that were to allow a large scale re-imagining of the game world.

People said WoD was fake too. Blizz couldn't possibly be dumb enough to do an alternate reality time travel expansion right? RIGHT??

Ah shit here we goin again... The leak season is upon us!
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by This One Time At Bandcamp View Post
    Fun ideas, hope it happens - don't believe it though..

Warcraft was built on Orcs Vs. Humans - really doubt they would step away from that.
    i don't think they'll do it either but now that you can still experience the whole 'orc v human' with classic, who knows? Maybe its time they finally change the direction.

Reddit is good site for this type news.

Not happening for an obvious reason. A total revamp of the old world means either:

1. That all the old zones become completely unaccessable Cata-style. This will result in a major tantrum in the community, or
    2. That the game will now weight ~300 Gb hosting all the zones and content from all of the timelines. Can't see it happening either.